These Wheels on my S3 ?

Inertiauk

Reaction score
Website
www.yourlocalcomputerguy.co.uk
I cant find what offset they are?

I have bought some of those adapters and they're currently out of stock. I cant comment on how it'll drive till I get my new wheel on in a couple of weeks.

Had them a wheels a while back, from what i remember the ET is in the 50's, ET54 i think.

I ran 25mm rear/20mm front adaptors and ran fine, lowered 30mm

Reactions: Inertiauk
All this ET stuff confuses me! From the pic above Sandip your wheels look like they fill the arches spot on. Now i've just ordered 20/25mm adapters like you did but my wheels are ET45 as standard. I'm now worried that the wheels will stick out the arches too far!!!?

All this ET stuff confuses me! From the pic above Sandip your wheels look like they fill the arches spot on. Now i've just ordered 20/25mm adapters like you did but my wheels are ET45 as standard. I'm now worried that the wheels will stick out the arches too far!!!?

I think i had an extra 10mm spacer on the rear on those wheels lol

You'll be fine with the 20mm's on the front and 25mm's on the rear, won't stick out at all. They're 8j yes?

You'll end up at ET25 front and ET20 rear, which is what I ran on my A3 for a while. I had 215's, and they willed it perfectly, but on your bigger S3 arches they should look perfect with 225's!