About to Buy my first S3..

Gally

Reaction score
Hey, been nosing around for a while and after alot of umm'ing and ahh'ing i'm hopefully going to buy my first S3 tomorrow!

Its down in Downham Market, 47k on the clock with a full audi service history

Reg: GK03 PZL

Its been for sale for a while on Auto trader and Gumtree and was wondering if anyone on here's had a look at it or had seen it about on the forum before?

Being sold by David Jones Cars, Quick link:

BLACK AUDI S3 (2003) Used Audi for sale NORFOLK Cambridge

I've driven a load of the new A4 and A6's and was wondering how much the cars differed handling wise?

Cheers!

Many S3 on the market, with your budget you can do better, look around on pistonheads

True what finesse say's thats expensive for what it is. it looks tidy and good mileage. but no extra's, i.e. heated seated, armrest, auto dimming mirror.. blah blah blah.

your better of pick one up for 5 grand then spending 3 grand fixing/doing it up. at least you know it's been done then.
I bought an expensive one and have paid just as much fixing/doing it up in the last 2 years.....

It's a nice, low mileage 2003 car but still a bit overpriced IMO.
For that money (or less) i'd be looking for one with a lot of the optional extras. That ad doesn't mention heated seats or sunroof etc and doesn't have the 18" RSTT wheel upgrade (which on a 2003 car would include the 10mm lower GmbH suspension pack).
You'd be better off buying one like mine tbh - 2003 with 81k on the clock and tasteful mods already done, for £7k max. Mileage not as important with these cars... although it's nice to find one below 100k IMO!

Over priced! I would want one with 20k on the clock for that money... just my opinion....

Yeh it is fairly overpriced tbh. I'm after something seriously clean and in good order and theres defiantly some bargaining to be done with the guy seen he's had it for so long on the forecourt! Cheers for the pointers!

Any pointers with the handling comparison with the newer Audi's?

Yeh it is fairly overpriced tbh. I'm after something seriously clean and in good order and theres defiantly some bargaining to be done with the guy seen he's had it for so long on the forecourt! Cheers for the pointers!

Any pointers with the handling comparison with the newer Audi's?