Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S3

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • TT

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

chrisbond69

Reaction score
Right as n8 can vouch im having a dilema when it comes to my vent situation i now have a set of s3/late a3 vents and a set of audi tt vents picture below and im not sure which ones to fit so im leaving the decision up to you lot, im swaying at the moment to the a3 ones as they suit the buttons on my symphony but opinions are welcome and help would be appreciated

001.jpg

TT Mk2 vents without a doubt - the S3 ones look like sprayed tinfoil :unsure:

Out of interest, how much did the TT vents set you back?

It has to be the TT vents. They have a bit of class.

I'd definitely go for the TT vents, I'm swapping my S3 ones out in favour of them. :)

Paulie

guys who ever next sells there vents! please let me know lol. everytime i go to buy some they are sold our GRRRRRR

Links. I've never spotted any late A3 vents on ebay. Next person selling some after farhanali gets his give me a shout.

Not sure why you're asking us as it's your car, have you tested them both out to see which you like?

I prefer the TT ones, managed to get a set for £40 :)

I'm in the exact same situation mate.

I keep checking ebay but no luck. personally I think the S3 ones

Are these as easy as pop out pop in or is it not that simple? and how much for a single as on of the strutts is missing on one of mine. . . .

I really want the mk 2 TT vents but I've been looking for donkeys with no joy.

Managed to source the S3 one though for £25 so these will do for now until I can find the TT ones!

At least the S3 vents will match the facelift RNSE when I get one (soon).

I'd keep the 2006 RNSE if it wasn't for crappy iPhone compatibilty.

LOl you cant be serious Chris, after I drove all that distance & dropped them of, TT all the way baby, S3 ones are way to obvious & bling, TT ones are toned down & not so in your face, cant I have at least 1 mod to myself, every other ****** has copied me arrgghhh :p Soon be resolving that :)

I know nigel at nate will say im fickle on a good day these sets have been staring at me for about two weeks now and i still cant decide lol

You'll go blind doing that mate, take a break, kitkat, cuppa & 5 minutes of redtube.com

Anyway you have a PM :)

i went and fitted the tt vents :)
011.jpg

so some origional and s3 ones now for sale

Guys, looks like there is 4 or 5 of you in this thread after some vents, I've got a set of perfect mk2 TT ones and was about to put them on ebay. I'm being honest here and i'm sure you know they can fetch up to £150 on there so PM me your best offers to save me the hassle of the iditos on ebay. They are £80 each from Audi!!!!!

cheers

same for me and my s3/late a3 vents there up for sale now too, as well as normal black with shiney ring ones, pm me for offers