"Thinking" of Selling up

Everywhere you go, there is another

Really. Im always on the look out for 135i but hardly ever see them.

A 135i is the coupe version, not the hatchback version. The Hatchback version top of the range is a 130. 135i is 3 litre twin turbo 300+bhp

Im very very surprised you find them everywhere, less than 10 for sale on ebay and only about 30 on autotrader in the whole of the UK. I would say thats pretty rare.

WarrenCox parked next to me at Audis in the Park,I said I was thinking about having an 8P he said look at the arches/stance on yours...it looks like an ess

Hes just traded in his S3 for a newer Black edition.

If its winter/wet/icy/summer we'll stop our ess and try and get you out of the ditch x

haha il give you snow and ice.

A member on a another forum has just traded in his Stage 2+ MK5 Edition 30 for a standard 135i and it dynoed 316bhp on a DD dyno which as everybody knows are nicknamed "heart breakers". 316bhp and its not even run in yet either, 1100 miles on it.

He said him and his mate had a straight line drag the other day and his mate had a 8P stage 2+ 360 bhp+ and they were neck and neck. Around the track some German mags have recorded faster times in a 135i than a TTRS.

A member on a another forum has just traded in his Stage 2+ MK5 Edition 30 for a standard 135i and it dynoed 316bhp on a DD dyno which as everybody knows are nicknamed "heart breakers". 316bhp and its not even run in yet either, 1100 miles on it.

He said him and his mate had a straight line drag the other day and his mate had a 8P stage 2+ 360 bhp+ and they were neck and neck. Around the track some German mags have recorded faster times in a 135i than a TTRS.

la la la la la can't hear you Nat...Audi is the best ;)

Loads of 135i's round Cardiff Nath, to be fair though they look cool and go like stink. Don't see many nicely modded beemers round our parts!

Loads of 135i's round Cardiff Nath, to be fair though they look cool and go like stink. Don't see many nicely modded beemers round our parts!

UTTER BOL****KS. Were you seen 135i around Cardiff. Loads Joe...... come on bro.

Go on Pistonhead, ebay, autotrdaer etc andfind more than 50 for sale in the UK. Compare that to a 8P which is rare ish compared to other hot hatches. Thats rubbish Joe and you know it lol.

Last edited:
UTTER BOL****KS. Were you seen 135i around Cardiff. Loads Joe...... come on bro.

Go on Pistonhead, ebay, autotrdaer etc andfind more than 50 for sale in the UK. Compare that to a 8P which is rare ish compared to other hot hatches. Thats rubbish Joe and you know it lol.

lmaoooo its all good bro but there's quite a few about, nout wrong with that tho! There's one at the bottom end of city road outside the at the top of the hill just after the mosk. One at the top of Cyncoed Road by Spar both are White. Ive been out the last week delivering leaflets round Cardiff and I've seen more than a handful. Just cause there's not many for sale doesn't mean they haven't made more than 50:ninja:

Dude they aint 135i's there just normal 1 series coupes, I know the ones your on about though I think lol.

Ye I see what your saying about the sale stuff but if there isnt many of them for sale does generally mean there pretty rare. Theres only 9 for sale on ebay at the moment in the whole country, either there rare or people dont want to sell them because there so good lol ;)

The thing with them there a bit like the 8P S3 in the way they look. They look similar to other models in the range with the M sport bumpers so unless you see the badge on the back you will never know if it was a 135i or a 120i etc.

Last edited:
What's the weight difference between a 135i and a 335?
Whenever i've been along side a 335 at the lights I always end up in front... even one the other day that was in front of me was trying to get away through the twisties, but couldn't.

Next up for me...
2001 (Y) AUDI RS4 QUATTRO, IMOLA YELLOW, VERY RARE | eBay UK

WANT IT!
Shame I don't have the funds right now.

Thats the way lol.

What's the weight difference between a 135i and a 335?

Theres about 150kg between them I think, 135i does a 1/4 mile a tenth quicker than a new model M3 its nicknamed a baby M3 lol. They can run 400bhp and loads of torque from stage 2 mods, then it becomes a very quick car.

Because of the way the 3 litre twin turbo is setup, it has near enough zero lag and nearly a flat torque curve throughout most of the rev range, very flexible engine.

Last edited:
That E39 is a bargain - yes it could probably be a money pit buy 400bhp on tap, yes please :)

335i or 335d is definately a strong challenger for my next car.