alarm going off for no reason

vorsprung dork

Reaction score
just bought an a3 1.9 130 2 door of my brother yesterday! he has owend the car for over a year and has not suffered this problem! problem is when you lock the car the alarm sounds anywhere between 15 mins to 2 hours after i lock it! i have removed 2 magic trees from the rear grab handles! i have cleaned all of the grease of the bonnet catch an checked the micro switch is connecting and cleaned th connection block i have checked that the rear wiper motor is not leaking! i have removed all lose or hanging items from the car can anybody help please!

Does it give four short pips when you have left it for a while and go to start it? Fair chance it could be the rechargeable battery in the alarm siren.

no mate it doesnt! wish it did then i could get to the bottom of it! its doing my brain in! thanks anyway!

its a ****** spider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! found his web but i aint found him yet! when i do am going to feed him to the flys!

haha! he must be a beast to set your alarm off! pics when you find him! burn the biatchh!