Happy Birthday Farhanali :)

Cheers ash!!! thanks alot

Im spending the day painting my calipers but think the weathers against me :'(

Cheers ash!!! thanks alot

Im spending the day painting my calipers but think the weathers against me :'(

No problem fella. What colour you going with? Aw i know the weathers not the best down by me at the moment either.
Cant really make it mind up one minute it hot, next minute raining and gail force winds :laugh:

ahaha! im going silver bro just tidy them up for when the speedlines go on. Im just trying to find a a3 specific guide as i dont know what to do with the spring kind of thing that holds the pads in. Want them to be nice and tidy.

Happy Birthday, Dude! Hope you have a good one. Have fun painting those calipers! :)

Paulie x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
the weather should have picked up now... nice and sunny in central! how old are you now mate if you don't mind me asking? got any 'Fun' plans later?

Happy birthday geezer!

And post some photos once you've painted the calipers. I'm thinking of doing mine the same colour. :yes:

Happy Birthday, Dude! Hope you have a good one. Have fun painting those calipers! :)

Paulie x

Cheers paulie :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
the weather should have picked up now... nice and sunny in central! how old are you now mate if you don't mind me asking? got any 'Fun' plans later?

Weathers certainly picked up iv done well so far 2 fronts done! no problem mate im 22 today ah i feel old! Well i went for a dinner yesterday evening, Going to spend the evening with my family and close friends at home. Waiting for the weekend now as i have friday booked off from work so have the weekend pretty much booked up for partying
Happy birthday geezer!

And post some photos once you've painted the calipers. I'm thinking of doing mine the same colour. :yes:

Cheers bro, Will do im going to update my thread later this evening if i get time, I done the front two calipers but may do the rears later next week. They have come out pretty sweet though in the past i always used to undo the brakes and calipers to get a good finish but because the calipers on this car are still pretty tidy with no rust they have come out pretty good for a quick clean/Mask and spray job

oh yh, that was when i was installing the bi-xenons. looked cool so i put it up. did the S-Line upgrade last year... thinking maybe go for the S3 upgrade and sell on the S-line bits.

Finished those calipers yet, just cause its your bday, no excuse for laziness unless you're swigging cold ones all day, then you's forgiven :)

Enjoy your day slim.

Thanks all for your messages! :rockwoot:

ah nigel i tried i tried, i did the front two and gave up on the rears haha. No cold ones today im pacing my self for the weekend!

Happy Belated birthday bro. Didnt realise it was ur bday, if i knew would of messaged u.

Hope u had a great day

cheers will! bro it was urs on friday!! ill give you a call tomorrow catch up session on the cards bro

Yeh def :) Cars in the body shop now, getting the bits installed :-D CANT WAIT and also received the pedals so will b installing them wen i get my car bak :)

ah nigel i tried i tried, i did the front two and gave up on the rears haha. No cold ones today im pacing my self for the weekend!

Pussy :p Cold ones would have given you the strength to get all done lmfao

Yeh def :) Cars in the body shop now, getting the bits installed

Why & what bits, you sly ******

Pussy :p Cold ones would have given you the strength to get all done lmfao

Why & what bits, you sly ******

LOL Thursday, its all happening thursday onwards! on a serious note i have 2 brand spanking front calipers and 2 nasty rears....i may do them tomorrow now. Its messed my wheels feel like they are seized on LOL.....The centre bore of the disc and wheels at the front were solid they wouldnt come off.

WILLIAM - As nigel said what you doing now!

I dont understand you bro you sold the last car to stop the modding and have a normal daily driver LOL.....Its back to square one

AAHAHHAH, yeh i said i wudnt spend much on my car but it looks like im going bak to the old routes AHAHAHA.

Im getting facelift rear bumper sprayed and fitted and also Black edition rear valance installed and also, Nigel ur not gna like this but getting Votex side skirts installed and the whole drivers side resprayed and sort out that front bumper ding from that old man reversing into my car.

Next up is to install pedals and im really considering getting some other lowering springs bcos the eibachs 30mm i've installed haven't lowered the car by much :-(

Also Nigel i'm seriously considering installing RNS mk2 and FBMFSW on a later date, but i will let u know wen the funds arrive :) N E donations for my belated bday ppl? :p

Last edited: