1.8T ENGINE PICS

AGU-TURBO

Audi a3 1.8t AGU
Reaction score
Been busy over the past month with my 1.8t and spent a small fortune, Well today managed to finnish it at last and sorted my low boost out that ive had since i rebuilt it.​

special thanks to MUSH for sorting me out a cylinder head:icon_thumright:​

Here are some pics of what ive done, let me no you'r thoughts
Colour is ktm orange​

DSCF2580.jpg

Need to put my other bolts for my coil packs, just noticed when i uploaded these lol
DSCF2577.jpg

This is what it used to look like

DSCF2424-1.jpg

Next job is fit a k03s, big fmic, 2.75' custom exhaust and remap. Carn't wait love tinkering with me baby lol​

Last edited:
No probs Si, pleasure mate!

It certainly looks flamboyant!!! looks good. How do you find the split-r?

Glad its running fine now!

nice work mate! is it all pretty much straight forward or do you really have to know exactly what your doing?

No probs Si, pleasure mate!

It certainly looks flamboyant!!! looks good. How do you find the split-r?

Glad its running fine now!

Cheers nick, The spit-r is a crop of s**t lol you can just hear it if you put you'r windows down lol, i borrowed a atmos twin piston forge dump yesterday to see how if it altered how the car went and it made no differerence with my split-r on or a fully atmos on, so im going to get one as ilike psssss down the street lol. i no alot of people hate them and think they are chav like but i like it lol

did u adjust the top all the way to its lowest setting? not many people realise you can tighten/loosen the spring pressure on them...

did u adjust the top all the way to its lowest setting? not many people realise you can tighten/loosen the spring pressure on them...

yeh but the adjuster isnt there to adjust psssss! its there to adjust preload, basicaly on stock boost level you tighten it up then unwind 2 full turns and if boost starts tallying off early then you tighten it up a bit more.

Last edited:
DSCF2580.jpg

I love what you've done,the colour is different but hey it looks very good am impressed

DSCF2580.jpg

This pic shows the quality of the paint job to be really good aswell mate!!

...even though the oil cap is the wrong way round haha ;)

Nice and individual, looks well dude.

That's damn smart! I have future plans to do something similar but with a brighter orange. ALthough I'm still trying to plan out how to get teh engine bay looking it's best.

Top notch though :) orange FTW!

why dont you put your bov on the pipe after the intercooler going to inlet manifold? the tsssh will be louder,then just put the standard valve in at the top as before,got a few vag turbo pals whove done it that way not tried myself.

Looks sweet mate, Im going to do mine soon but instead of orange im going for the crome/polished look. Hope mine looks as nice as yours does. Youve done a really good job.