Anthracite BBS RC

Maz has already sold them but I know someone who has some genuine S4s with the adapters for sale in the next week :sign_plug:

Id jump at the opportunity but ive just recently bought £500 worth of tyres for my wheels :( damn damn damn DAMN!!!!! Unless you can smell a px in the air :)

Maz has already sold them but I know someone who has some genuine S4s with the adapters for sale in the next week :sign_plug:

Id jump at the opportunity but ive just recently bought £500 worth of tyres for my wheels :( damn damn damn DAMN!!!!! Unless you can smell a px in the air :)
Gops, are they 17's? If so, I think westy is after some for some wheels he is getting and might be interested in a part ex, but at the moment I'm pretty sure he is drinking a beer.

might be interested in these s4 wheels if the price is right.

I think I saw some whilst browsing the ed38 classifieds... no connection :)

Gops, bit late bud they're gone now :bye:. It was a sad day when I sold the S4's but it had to be done. I've since made enquiries with the Italian manufacturer of the reps but they won't sell them to retail customers but might do if I convince my mechanic to buy five sets... Anyone up for a group buy if I can arrange this?

10mmF/15mmR with the 8" versions mate.(These are ET32 out the box also)
7af162de.jpg

Whos beautiful car was that eh joe :)

looks awsome mate :) not a fan of those silver mirrors though looks alot better coulor codes IMO