tuning options

dusty

Reaction score
hi everyone, im new to the forum and to s3's, ive just bought a 2001 model with the engine code amk according to the v5, does anyone know what turbo i will have or will i have to visually i.d. it, the car is fairly standard at the moment with a carbon induction kit and a 260bhp remap (not been on rollers though) being the only engine mods im aware of, i would hopefully like to do a few mods to increase the power a little, i was after some advice on what mods to do and in what order, will my engine stand another power increase or would i be better saving my money and uprating the engine internals first,

Hi welcome to the forum - I think there ok to around 300 mark Don't quote me on that though as im not 100% as there seems to be a lot of depate going around rescently regarding this. Have you got any pics. 3' badger tip will help - 3' down pipe - decat etc etc

not done any pics yet, every time i wash the car and get the camera out it rains, i was thinking of changing the exhaust first as my standard system is quite corroded

managed to take a few pics of the car inbetween the showers ive put them in my profile as im not sure how to post them im hopeless with computers