What are these?

hartey

Reaction score
Hi all what are these, I no ones for a phone but can I utilise it? And the other , I don't no! It is above my rear view mirror and is hinged?

Thanks voorhees, very quick reply, thought as much with that one, do you no if my car phone kit can be used?
It has a mic stuck near the light and what I presume is a speaker built in the lights, as there is a small grill at the front of light unit?
I have an iPhone 4 if that makes a difference.

Cheers in advance!

As you have already assumed it sounds like a hands-free kit so I'll ask the main man aka NHN

Thanks for that lol

I assume you can actually see a mic stuck to the roof trim, if it appears external mic then it must be aftermarket as all audi mics are hidden in the roof trim, not visible to the naken eye, do you have any kit in the armrest or dash mounted?

Did you scan with your iphone BT to see if it finds any audiuhv BT device, with ignition on.

Sorry for getting back late! Yes I have a mount on the dash by the stereo, but there is no electrical connections for a phone to charge, it is an external mic, and have just checked for BT, but phone says no! So I guess I have an unusable phone kit.

Can always fit the audi BT system, PM if interested.