matt/satin black..

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
Reaction score
after a google search it only bought up one small picture of a 8L in satin..

i know there is one on here thats up for sale..

but anyone have anymore pictures off matt/satin/flat black 8Ls?

I found one on google after searching forever. Just looked again and can't find it. From What i remember it didn't look all that I hoped it would. If your after a stealth look have you thought about matte metallic grey it looks the dogs on black wheels.

Last edited:
oo :( all the satin cars i have seen look the business! apart from a fiesta.. so guess shape plays huge part and a3 wont look right :(

i want an easy paint job thats cheap and easy to repair after after a track scar! lol

i want an easy paint job thats cheap and easy to repair after after a track scar! lol

Ah, I see where you are coming from now.... a trackday slag is a different kettle of fish. That's acceptable, but hey, you don't have to take my word for it, I was just expressing an opinion. :friends:

well, my plan was.. satin black.. BBS reps with polished lip and goldy coloured centres?

i need a photoshop lol

Wrap is the best option then and re wrap each panel after repair no need to prime and paint. Simples

talking 1000's then. i can paint it myself for under 50pound lol

As with the PS3 remotes, anyone with "KFC fingers" will have to stay well clear of the paintwork.