**Offer** Milltek at Group Buy Prices ;-)

VRStu

Just Looking
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.octavia-vrs.com
Not entirely a Group Buy but an opportunity to buy Milltek systems at GB pricing. I have organised a GB on another forum which has already reached it's minimum number of 10 so I thought I'd see if any of you here would like to make the saving as well.

Just to make it clear, no minimum numbers are required as it has already been fulfilled.

Now to the nitty gritty of what's on offer!!

The offer is as follows (Based on UK sales but Worldwide can be catered for)

Milltek UK RRP less 20% Discount and free fitting at JKM in Portsmouth or free delivery to you.

Better than VAT Free and free delivery/fitting - bargain!!

All payments must be made in full by 5pm on Friday 15th July at the latest. Please PM me for contact details and how to pay (I don't want to post it here in case Spam Bots pick it up).

Example - 8P S3 Cat Back System RRP £486.09 Offer Price £388.87

Cripes, thats a good price for a full system! Here I am toying with the idea of buying 2 endcans for my KTM at £600 when I could get a full system for the 3.2 and have plenty of change leftover!

Would you mind getting me a price on a milltek DP de-cat for an S38P please, no cat back or connecting pipe needed as i already have. Am i right in saying i get 20% discount as well as free fitting?

cheers

Yep I found it MSAU342REP RRP is £415.80.

You'd be best to Phone Kate and enquire with her.

ok thats a high rrp but i will speak to Kate tomorrow.. Does it include free fitting as well as 20% off?

cheers

ANYONE WANT A 2ND HAND MILLTEK DP WITH SPORTS CAT?:ninja:

ok thats a high rrp but i will speak to Kate tomorrow.. Does it include free fitting as well as 20% off?

How is that a high RRP?? It's Miltek's Recommended Retail Price :racer:

Assuming Kate is happy to add it to the deal, then yes the offer is free fitting or free delivery and 20% off. The deal is really for systems only but you may be able to come to an arrangement. Mention Stu's GB, that you are on ASN and give her your username.

sorry had a few too many beers tonight.. as mentioned i will speak to her tomorrow see whether i can be included..

cheers

Damn it. I only put an order a week ago with Orange Tuning for a full non resonated turbo back system.

what would be the RRP for a full non resonated system (including cat)? shipping to Australia?

Last edited:
Damn it. I only put an order a week ago with Orange Tuning for a full non resonated turbo back system.

what would be the RRP for a full non resonated system (including cat)? shipping to Australia?

For an 8P S3??

S3 QUATTRO 3 DOOR - 2.0 TFSI (260PS/265PS)

Large-bore Downpipe and Hi-Flow Sports Catalyst (3")
MSAU342 200 CPSI Hi-Flow Cat Assembly £589.84
MSAU343 Connecting Pipe £34.08
Cat-back - Non Resonated (Louder)
MSAU289REP Centre section replacement £100.72
MSAU346 Rear Silencer - Twin 80mm Jet £304.35

TOTAL: £1028.99 Inc VAT

Offer Price - £823.19 Inc VAT (Shipping to AUS is £283 inc Insurance via DHL 3-4 Day Express service.)

Total delivered is £1106.19

Thanks VRStu. thats a great price. For outside UK/EU, do you also take out the VAT? how much is that?

Also possible to order with Special Tip?

Car is 2008 3 door S3 8P

thanks

Doh, my mistake I've been busy working out so many prices. :banghead:

Yes you would be VAT free.

The price I gave above was VAT free.

The tips can be chosen at the time of order

Thanks Stu

Mate that's a great price but not far from what I paid (was seriously tempted getting a second one hehe). This is due to cheaper shipping (albeit longer time) from Germany. It's a fantastic deal for people living in the UK. Thanks again.

Price me up a TDi 170 system including a dpf delete!

Lol, no sorry Milltek don't appear to have a listing for the A3 170 TDi which surprises me.

There is a listing for the Golf 170 and the Leon 170 so I guess that would be similar.

Think I'll give Milltek a ring tomoz to see if the Golf or the Leon systems fit ;)

Assuming the systems are the same, can you please price me one up so that I know if a rough cost.

Cheers

GOLF MK5 2.0 TDI 170 BHP DPF

Cat back -
MSVW321 Connecting Pipe £34.08
MSVW259 Non Resonated Centre £103.38
MSVW260 Rear Silencer £246.42
MSVW365x2 Tailpipe Assembly - Twin 80mm Jet £66.99

TOTAL: £450.87 Ex VAT £541.04 Inc VAT

Offer Price £432.84 Inc VAT Delivery/Fitting

Thanks a lot VRStu, guessing they don't do a dpf delete.

The DPF delete is MSVW318 £395.03 Ex VAT £474.02 Inc VAT

Offer Price - £379.22 Inc VAT Delivery/Fitting

cheers

ANYONE WANT A 2ND HAND MILLTEK DP WITH SPORTS CAT?:ninja:

Hi mate I would be interested in the dp and cat if your selling?

Let me know
Cheers

Could you get me a price please for a cat back system. 05 2.0 tfsi Quattro sportback. Not sure if I want resonated or not so a price for both would be great. Thanks
Btw how loud is non resonated?

A3 2.0T FSI QUATTRO SPORTBACK

Cat-back System - Non-Resonated Centre Section RRP £373.25 Ex VAT - Offer Price £358.60 Inc VAT Delivery/Fitting

Cat-back System - Resonated Centre Section RRP £452.30 Ex VAT - Offer Price £434.20 Inc VAT Delivery/Fitting

Resonated is my preference.

Hi Stu,
Interested in this deal.
I would need the price for a TBE non-res for a 2005 3 door 2.0TDi.
Thanks.
Paul

Paul -

Downpipe - Cat replacement pipe
MSAU282 Large-bore Downpipe (no catalyst) £167.42

TOTAL: £167.42 Ex VAT £200.90 Inc VAT

Offer Price - £160.72 Inc VAT

Cat-back - With Front Silencer Bypass Pipe
MSAU283REP Front Silencer Replacement Pipe £85.42
MSAU284 Connecting Pipe £37.48
MASU285 Rear Silencer - Twin Jet £252.20

TOTAL: £375.10 Ex VAT £450.12 Inc VAT.

Offer Price - £360.10 Inc VAT

Price includes Delivery or Free Fitting at JKM in Portsmouth.

Last edited:
Paul -

Downpipe - Cat replacement pipe
MSAU282 Large-bore Downpipe (no catalyst) £167.42

TOTAL: £167.42 Ex VAT £200.90 Inc VAT

Offer Price - £160.72 Inc VAT

Cat-back - With Front Silencer Bypass Pipe
MSAU283REP Front Silencer Replacement Pipe £85.42
MSAU284 Connecting Pipe £37.48
MASU285 Rear Silencer - Twin Jet £252.20

TOTAL: £375.10 Ex VAT £450.12 Inc VAT.

Offer Price - £360.10 Inc VAT

Price includes Delivery or Free Fitting at JKM in Portsmouth.

Thanks mate will sleep on it - could you PM me payment method - pretty sure I will go with it.

Paul

Hey Stu good man for getting this on the go!

What i am after is a full system or what ever part you can get for an 2007 2.0 TDI 170 A3 Quattro S line (DPF model) :think: think thats all you will need? :lol:

I have tried pricing these before but i dont think Milltek ever did one?

I can't seem to see anything on the website either. Wouldn't think the 140 would be much different to a 170 and they list a 140.

Perhaps worth give Kate a shout. I'll PM the email address.

Hey thanks Stu, katy confirmed they dont do one for mine.

I hate my A3 with a huge passion, you cant get anything for it and anything you can get is a f*ckin hassle! Dam DPF! Its also slower than a 125bhp polo infact i dont think there is a car that wouldnt beat it

Grrr rant over :)

Can you please get me a price for a turbo back resonated race system for the Gti mk6, and also for cat back only - this is a really good offer btw :)

All the prices are here - Milltek Sport Exhausts - VOLKSWAGEN

Take the RRP and add VAT at 20% and then subtract 20%. As a rough guide the offer price just slightly less than RRP Ex VAT.

Example -

Cat-back - 3 inch Race System

MSVW367 adapter to OEM downpipe £44.00
MSVW352 Centre Silencer £278.55
MSVW353 Twin Rear Silencer Assembly £302.79
MSVW354x2 GT100 Tip Assembly £147.71

TOTAL: £773.05 Ex VAT or £927.66 Inc VAT

Offer Price - £742.13 Inc VAT and Shipping/Fitting