A3 Bumper Wrap

R

Reedswood

Looking for a good reliable Car Wrap company around Hastings/Eastbourne area...anyone recommend?

Also, was wondering what finish wrap I should get that would gel in with the black front grill ...MATT or Gloss? or perhaps your opinion, plz? I only want to do the grill region to make the grill/bumper look like a newer model!

Ok, did it myself today, so here it is:

2peup.jpg

cost around £4 for the material! Only thing I could do with is some chrome trim!

just the middle bumper area around the number plate...took around half an hour to cut a template, then carefully putting it on and trimming...what do you think?

Looks cool, Thought about putting some chrome strips down the sides of mine (no vinyling needed on a black car lol) but just decided to vinyl the chrome grill black instead :)

got a pic of your front, Dec?

I knoqw you can get chrome trim off ebay, it's just getting the right thickness!

Looks very nice! I'd try and get some chrome trim like you said. Also wrap the chrome section that goes horizontally across the bumper under the badge. This will make it look more solid. Or possibly wrap all the chrome to give it an optics style. Maybe do a bit of photoshop work to see what you think looks better.
It makes me want to wrap something now, I just can't figure out what.

Thats what i have done to mine few days ago vinyl glass black until i find a one grill bumper same colour to fit to my car. I think glass black would have suited your car alot more
photoddm.jpg

Last edited:
Fair play looks like a decent job! Looks alot better like that.

Its a nice colour that ,I prefer blue cars .Shame its not moro bleau pearl though, as im selling my sport bumper...

how much are you sellin your bumper? i found one same colour as mine sline for 100quid but its got some scafs on the driver side

as my grills are dull, I thought matt was better suited otherwise it could stick out like a sore thumb!

Thats what i have done to mine few days ago vinyl glass black until i find a one grill bumper same colour to fit to my car. I think glass black would have suited your car alot more
photoddm.jpg

I think the satin/matt finish is spot on as the grill plastics are of a similar finish so matches perfectly IMO. Ordering mine as I had been thinking about doing this over the last week or so. Top job Reedswood.

do people not think its worth wrapping the grill on a black car then?

I was thinking of wrapping both the grill parts and the bumper bit and then painting the chrome grill in black as well

anyone got some decent chrome trim to blend it in, and if so, where's the best place to go for it? All I can find is chrome trim which has rounded front finish instead of flat finish?

I didnt realise that the grill was sprayed there - does look gorgeous though! Definately an option to have the grills sprayed as well as the chrome outer!

dec - am i right in thinking that you have just sprayed the grills? did you do them in the same colour as the car or different?

Am unsure whether to paint them in ebony black like the rest of the car, or paint them in satin black as well as painting the number plate section as well.

Any thoughts?