get my s3 lower

stocksy

Reaction score
hi need some help iv got my s3 8l sat on fully weitec coilovers n the back are sat as low as they will go
and im not happy with the hight just wondering it there is owt i can do to get it lower or is there any kits out there that will go lower that the weitec kit

If you take the adjusters out on the rears it should drop it a little more, that's what i've done with my AP coilovers

sorry no idea on your height issue, but if you do get a new set of coileys and decide sell the weitec ones, pm me! :sm4:

cheerz for help guna tek adjusters wen i get sum free time

Weitec make lower springs for them too.

I have Weitecs, and have shorter springs on the rear. I also Have some KW springs which are between the standard weitecs and the lower weitec springs

I can get the part numbers of your interested

ye the part num for thos lower weitec rear would be a top m8 cheerz

No problem.

I've got to replace the spring platforms over the next few days, so I'll get the numbers then

Hope this helps.

I bought my weitec kit second hand, luckily it had three sets of rear springs. Here is what I've got with part numbers

Standard Weitec - 33 E 05 - 602 900 10
KW - 20 E 06 - 8012 - These are shorter in apperance.
Low weitecs - 12 E 06 - 602 901 51 - Same unloaded length as the KW's

I'm guessing the first number might be related to the spring rate/height, and the second is the part number.

I've fitted the low Weitecs with the adjusters, but wound to the lowest setting, this puts the tyre well in the arch on standard 17" Avus. I've also had to trim the bump stop on the spring base.

I haven't tried the KW's so not sure how the height compares. I suppose I could sell these if anyone is interested.

cheerz for that m8 n do u no it the low weitecs r lower than 55mm coz that wot iv got om myn at min coz if they r ill defo get a set

whith thos kw will they fit with the weitec adjusters