Newbie questions

Pearcyy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Picked up my T Sport a couple of days ago, bought from my managers bro (mechanic for skoda) who bought it from his colleage, apparently has an upgraded tubby and a few other mods but just waiting for my managers bro to ask his colleague what exactly he's done to it!

Been searching across the forum and just have a few Q's:

1. The Jetex cone filter seems to be a fave here, what neck size is required for the 1.8T? Does it need a reducer?

2. What lips or bumpers are available to get rid of the horrible black plastic parts on the bumpers?

3. I have the original Concert cassette player but no CD changer, whats the cheapest way of getting the car to play CDs? Standard Audi CD changer/Aftermarker CD changer/New HU?

photo_2_5.JPG

Dont bother with a CD changer get yourself a Phatnoise Phatbox, eBay best place for around £50-£60 best bit of kit you'll get for the money. IIRC Audi used to sell them for around £700.

A Phatbox makes a CD changer look antique, and for the same cost It's got to be the best option. if you desprately want a CD Changer ive got a spare VW one (just needs a cable adapter to fit Audi) that you can have for free, just cover the P&P PM Me if interested.