What to mod? inspiration needed :-)

Tracebuzta

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for a fantastic forum - I´ve been an eager reader for years, but decided to sign up when I got my 3.2 :)

I need some inspiration on what to do with my "new" car...... I´ve looked at quite a few things - new wheels, mirrors, interior trim, new seats (buckets) etc.

Come on, give me some ideas :)

A few pictures to get the ideas started...

A3_3.JPG

A3_1.JPG

Reactions: Paullie
LED rear lights (if you haven't got them already). They make a huge difference, especially on a Sportback.

I´ve looked at them, but the fact that i cant also fit the new headlights so things match, sucks....

I definately need to get the car lowered :yes:
Any recommendations? just springs, or?

Last edited:
Depends how low you want to go, any more than 60mm then I would say save up and go for air suspension.
I really wish I had done this and not bought KW V1's, ****** good coilovers but running 60mm lower daily is a pain on these roads!!
Also with your car been black if go for a black grill with a shiny Audi badge just to split it up a little bit ;)

Reactions: Tracebuzta
well it looks like you have got some nice toys already so my list would be facelift rear lights , lower it ,black grill , some 19' bbs rims , some extra leather bits like the grab handles and a flatbottom steering wheels and be done with it

Depends how low you want to go, any more than 60mm then I would say save up and go for air suspension.
I really wish I had done this and not bought KW V1's, ****** good coilovers but running 60mm lower daily is a pain on these roads!!
Also with your car been black if go for a black grill with a shiny Audi badge just to split it up a little bit ;)

dam was thinking of buying the kw v1`s lol are they any good then

dam was thinking of buying the kw v1`s lol are they any good then

They're Fricken awesome coilovers but running on the roads around south Yorkshire is a pain when 60mm lower as daily!
With air at least I could raise it up for speed bumps ect...

I would defo recommend them though, excellent build and road handling quality!!

Last edited:
S3 Pedals, Flat bottom steering wheel, LED interior lights, lower it, 19's, tinted windows, lamin x headlights, LED rear tail lights, black centre grill (chrome outer grill), Black number plate recess...
i have more in the list but that should keep you busy for now

Copyright, those were my seats, you have to pay me royalty to show them to the public (carson gets a cut too) lmfao

Always loved that pic.

A lot of good ideas :)

The rear windows are factory tinted, so that´s sorted :)

Well..... I´m off to surf the hell out of FleaBay :ninja:

N8 bro is that your current stock? :w00t:

Um the air is, the brakes are, the buckets were Nigels - they were S3, I have RS4s, but the Helios went last year.

Thanks for the ideas, I think i´ll skip the air though :)

Are you selling the other parts? :)

Not selling any of them