IF YOU WANT YOU CAR ON THE CLUB STAND AT GTI-i....

more the merrier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

we will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gifon other stands if we get more cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
S3 Moff said:
more the merrier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

we will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gifon other stands if we get more cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the plan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Just need to know if were having 10 or 20 cars.

Rich

The list as it stands so far...
<ul type="square"> [*]S3Moff - Sunday [*]Al-B - (?) [*]Paul B - Weekend[*]RichA3Turbo - Weekend [*]Jon - Weekend [*]ESS_THREE - Weekend [*]Gambba - Sunday (maybe sat aswell) [*]Dans3 - Saturday [*]A4 Turbo - Weekend [*]Reptech - Sunday [/list]

Members already on list, please confirms days your going to be there!

People who are having cars on the stand need to be there by about 8am (9 latest) and thats IN the place...

I reckon queues are going to be huge so the earlier you get there the better!

Rich

can all members attending email me @ john@audi-sport.net with your address, I will then send you your CLUB DISPLAY passes, please state which days you will be there.
And anyone who wants to do a bit of time on the trade stand say which day and I'll give you an exhibitor pass with free entry for that day!

The list as it stands so far...
<ul type="square"> [*]S3Moff - Sunday [*]Al-B - (?) [*]Paul B - Weekend[*]RichA3Turbo - Weekend [*]Jon - Weekend [*]ESS_THREE - Weekend [*]Gambba - Sunday (maybe sat aswell) [*]Dans3 - Saturday [*]A4 Turbo - Weekend [*]Reptech - Sunday [*]Waynehiscock - Saturday [/list]

Members already on list, please confirms days your going to be there!

People who are having cars on the stand need to be there by about 8am (9 latest) and thats IN the place...

I reckon queues are going to be huge so the earlier you get there the better!

Rich

Autoroute is telling me 3 1/2 hours to get to this!!!! That means 2 1/2 if I can drive properly. I will leave at 6.30 so I will hopefully be there between 9am-10am.

Can anyone tell me where the speed cameras are on the A1 from Grantham to Cambridge and if there are any on the A14??
I never use the A1, I usually use the M1 to go south and I always try to avoid tractor country.

John, Jo, guys,

I can't make this event. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have a good one, sorry to let everyone down.

Cheers

AL

The final list:

<ul type="square"> [*]S3Moff - Sunday [*]Paul B - Weekend[*]RichA3Turbo - Weekend [*]Jon - Weekend [*]ESS_THREE - Weekend [*]Gambba - Sunday (maybe sat aswell) [*]Dans3 - Saturday [*]A4 Turbo - Weekend [*]Reptech - Sunday [/list]

Look forward to seeing everyone there on the weekend... Shoudl be a cracking weekend!

Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers for sorting things Rich...
See you first thing Saturday...I'm off to bed now to try and squeeze 6 hours sleep in before my early start!

Glen.