SILCONE HOSES

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Can these be bought for 2.0T B7 engine? i am after turbo hoses etc. Just after something to make my engine bay look a little better :)

Its a slippery slope, change one and you will want them all doing, and they ain't the cheapest of things.

I can replace them 1 at a time lol. i can only find intercooler hoses

When i was a member of the l200 club these guys told me (as far as i remember) they would get them made if you sent them some originals. And the person supplying them would get the first set free. May have changed but surely its worth an e-mail.

Hose solutions - quality braided hose pipes at very affordable prices ¦ High Quality Braided Hoses,

We also used to get a decent club discount with the l200 owners but not sure how you arrange it. For instance i think the braid brake kit cost me £50 posted

I cant remember the guy i spoke to before when they first started doing parts. They may not offer the service anymore but its always worth a try. I know they did a group buy with Samco aswel on hoses. You may be able to talk them into members discount somehow. Maybe they could avertise on here or something

Drmole, I recently sold the Cav, was sitting in my garage for nearly ten years and i just taking it out every now and then... did love it and spent a lot of money with both Regal and Courtney but it had to go as wasn't being used. Was a white one, white vectra super tourer wheels and courtney vented bonnet, looked like the old touring cars!

Drmole, I recently sold the Cav, was sitting in my garage for nearly ten years and i just taking it out every now and then... did love it and spent a lot of money with both Regal and Courtney but it had to go as wasn't being used. Was a white one, white vectra super tourer wheels and courtney vented bonnet, looked like the old touring cars!

sounds stuning mate i hope i can get mine back sometime prob in bits by now tho do miss it was awesome fun lol