Audi A3 8P 2003 2.0 FSI

Kingkynsey78

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum but have been told that this is the place to be if there is anything I need to know about my A3.
Im slowly doing little bits and pieces to it, once i learn how to upload pictures i will (step by step guide appreciated).

As my in the first of the 8P models, it has the double front grill, so i am looking to get a newer single grill bumper, is it a direct replacement?? Also, the rear bumper is pretty bland, so im looking for an S-Line or S3 lower diffuser, will this fir straight on the existing bumper??

Where is the best place to get these parts from also??

Thanks Guys

Hey Martin,
I see you finally found the forum, have you had a browse through the forum yet?

Regards Mo

Ebay for parts look in classified ads on here also. Dont go much higher than 8p2 conversion or you will have a lot of work and money on your hands front end will need bumper, grill, bonnet, spot lights. Think rear is a straight fit.

Just doing mine now in total most parts from ebay will finish around £600 with respray and fitted.

Hi Mo,

Yeah found it mate, been a member for a while but the last time i came on was a while back so forgot my password.
Really liking the look of the wheels, so gunna try and get some pics up when i learn how.

Just been browsing about trying to find out what coilovers to get etc and really want to do some facelifting on my a3 now!!

Mrpeng,

To be honest that all seems pretty cheap, especially with the re-spray, so something i will be looking into soon.
The problem i will have with my car is the colour, it's yellow and really dont want it all looking different colours!!

Think im gunna get some coilovers first tho, just to see how low i can get her!!