S3 with remap,what boost?

ian52

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow
Reaction score
I just got my s3 and it has a remap but no idea what one or anything. What sort of boost is normal for these to be mapped to? Im hitting about 22psi leveling to 20 psi.

im in the same boat not sure what map ive got, but its hitting 270bhp on the race diagnostics display, the only mods i have are badger tip, forge 007p yellow spring and done the bypass, is that normal seems abit agressive to me

im in the same boat not sure what map ive got, but its hitting 270bhp on the race diagnostics display, the only mods i have are badger tip, forge 007p yellow spring and done the bypass, is that normal seems abit agressive to me

Nope standard.

Probably a Revo map, they tend to be aggressive with good figures if a little laggy.

Sounds about the same spec as mine other than i have a supersprint exhaust. Im getting a sort of stutter under full boost sometimes so going to do the plugs and check everything over. Dont want to end up breaking it if somethings not right.

same here, 1.4 bar....... no idea on my map, mate did it on a lappy for me.

It certainly isnt laggy. Its almost as if when you give it some throttle the car thinks why not have some more. You dont need to give it much stick to get it shifting.