Dam Alarm Again!!

dplovin

Reaction score
theres no sound from the alarm so guessing the siren is bust? when i lock the car and activate the alarm the red lights inside the car flash quite quick then settle after a minuite or so. i can wind down the windows and stick me arms through and the hazards start flashing but no sound. any ideas? and where is the siren located any guides? i have searched but theres loads of posts i'll be here all night lol
help please

i believe everything is located in the left side panel in the boot........ (facing rear of car)

the alarm is a crock of crap anyhoo but as above on the left

i believe you have to remove the sub to get to it

You can get down to the 10mm nut that holds it on with a ring spanner without having to remove the sub but it is a bit tight. The central locking pump has to be moved out of the way first though by taking it out of it's foam cover and unplugging it if i remember correctly. The siren is crap anyway. I carried out a slight modification by relocating it in a drawer in my kitchen.

i may just let me rottweiller sleep in there. easier that way lol

what are the horns in the front bumper? or is that an a3 thing? i had 2 in mine so guess one was for the alarm and one of the steering wheel horn.