Nurburgring 2011 Video

S3 TAM

Pocket now empty
Reaction score
Hi Girls and Guys,

Just had time to upload a vid of a lap from last weekends ASN trip. Massive thanks to Westle for organising it.

It had its ups and downs. good trip with the lads shame it was so busy out there and constantly closed but we made the most of it.

Anyway heres a linky to the second lap on friday afternoon my best time of the weekend. 9:28, may of been sub 9 if we didn't have to drive through the pits and there were a couple of yellow flags as well.

Audi S3 Nurbugring - YouTube

leave me some feedback please.

Cheers and enjoy....

Good driving & video mate, what tyres were they? and what warning light was that?

Last edited:
Great vid mate, and the line 'he's properly f**ked it this time' made me chuckle

A hahaha, it's bobs Leon!

Nice vid and a respectable time I think. At 8.30mins on your lap, I spun mine there, and was faced on to bob in his Leon driving at me... Massively funny at the time.

Your car seemed very well composed, I went over on shocking tyres and soon as it rain it just began to massively oversteer, was proper scary.

Glad you had fun

Great vid mate, and the line 'he's properly f**ked it this time' made me chuckle
Haha me too, evan the little un laughed sat on my knee! Don't know why;)

Good skills there dude and a good time even with the delays.

''oh no! is that Him?

It's him again isn't it?

He's done it again

he's properly ****ed it this time

I don't understand

I honestly don't understand

He said he was nervous

So why didn't he just take it easy''

''dunno''

''What's his name?''

''Bob''

Just watched the whole vid, absolutely brilliant! I was at the ring in July. Did one of those charity banger rally's. Did 3 laps in a J reg Lexus LS400 which was "interesting"!!

Sorry didnt mean to dislike, damned phone. Was a great video. Its a shame that you all didnt get many laps in.

Well done, some decent driving there. Easily get under the magic 9 next time!
Couple of mates only came back from the ring on Sunday. They rented out the ring race
Cars this year instead of driving there own cars. You must have a few laps under your belt?

Thanks for the reponses it was great good time with the lads...

That's my 17th lap in total. car felt really good all weekend. think it might be new exhuaset mani time as i think i can see a couple of cracks in the casing.

I forgot about the talking in the vid.

The tyres are Vreddies wicked tyre but squeal alot. uber grip might have to purchase some track tyres for next year.

wicked lap!
really wish I could have made this trip with you guys, nevermind, will make the next one.

Like how you done the focus RS!

Nice one tam! You used all of the track coming out the last corner lol ;)

"faster than a focus rs mate"

"Yeeeeaaaaaaaaah"

Love it! shame never got round to coming out for a passanger lap with you or westy but theres always next time and at least will have mine back by then to join you but definately don't think ill be setting times like you boys until i put many hours on gt5 and do a fair few laps :)

Reactions: Inertiauk
Cool video, well put together.

Just PM'd but not sure it sent.

Think this is your vid as well - Audi S3 8L Nurburgring - YouTube

What is the name of the first Pendulum tune, which album is it off, really bugging me lol

nice vid..

what was with the other A3 of "bob" then?
did he have a habit of crashing?

is his name richard?

Wel done mate looks like you knew the track not easy!,and great driver well done!

nice vid..

what was with the other A3 of "bob" then?
did he have a habit of crashing?

is his name richard?

Bob is Rod with the Leon, 2001 black cupra.

Poor old Bob blew up his gearbox on his first trip in the Leon last easter.

This May we went and he had a crash at Hatzenbach, and got VERY lucky not to do some serious damage.

Then this trip, he crashed at Kallenhard on his first lap.

The Ring clearly isn't Bobs best place :( Poor sodd. See Westys Sig for explaination!

Bob is Rod with the Leon, 2001 black cupra.

Poor old Bob blew up his gearbox on his first trip in the Leon last easter.

This May we went and he had a crash at Hatzenbach, and got VERY lucky not to do some serious damage.

Then this trip, he crashed at Kallenhard on his first lap.

The Ring clearly isn't Bobs best place :( Poor sodd. See Westys Sig for explaination!

ahh.. just seen siggy.
understood