Revo, Worth it?

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
Hi all, i have a 01 Audi a3 1.8t (AUM), Completely standard the only mod is a DV which wont really do anything.
I have seen that Revo are doing a 100£ off stage 1 & the offer is untill tomorrow.

Would it be worth getting & what gains/figures will i be looking at after the stage 1?

Many thanks,
steve

it would see 190 to 200 i guess unless the AUM is the same as the MK4 golf gti and has the ko3s and it will see just over 200 somebody correct me if im wrong

if you have a KO3 expect 180bhp so an extra 30bhp and a load more torque, i got mine done with £100 off so it cost £118.80. Do it, its a diff car now, soooooo much better

Think normally you'd be looking at increase of 35-45 bhp.

It's worth it, I changes your car totally. Not sure how much Revo charge but when I got mine done £200 was the average figure.

AUM has the KO3s. When I mapped my Golf GTi AUM it made 212bhp with just a map. Good gains to be had.

thats good to know :) they said between the 200-210 mark.. what shall i buy after a map? i dont want a big sticky out exhaust because mines hidden and subtle unless i can get a performance one thats hidden

When i enquired about remaps most tuners say for any stage 1 product for best results an uprated DV eg a forge 007p plus a performance panel filter should get you the best results from the software.

Revo had an offer on remaps for £100 off but i think it ends today

You need to book it today mate of no £100.00 off, but for stage one its an uprated DV and a filter, if you need a filter there is one for sale at the mo on here

i have a Dv & have ordered a filter, getting my car done at Aldon motorsport later today. i should be ok the add the filter after the map as all stage 1 revos are the same??

many thanks
steve

ye stage one is the same map they put on everyones car so i doesnt matter what mods you have stage one will still be the same software.

I bet you cant wait, i was well excited to get mine done:)

Let us know when its done and what its like

i will do:) are the remaps the same price at every garage? & do only selective garages offer the discount? because theres one even closer than i expected.

steve

al revo software should be the same price and ll revo software has the discount so it should be the same price

Not all stage 1's are the same, i have stage 1 yet with the Revo SPS i have 3 parameters to play around with:icon_thumright:
(Another good reason to go Revo!)

Had it done and my god is it nippy!.. The guy who done it said its the fastest 1.8t hes done non of the others have felt this quick.
In total it cost me £238inc vat which is a very cheap mod if u put figures to pounds. Not even a £300+ exhaust would see them gains or put such a big smile on my face.

Was going to get it Dyno'd but it was £50 which is extremely high for a run & they was fully booked anyway. Anyone know of any good dyno's around the west mids area (Wolves, shrews ect.)

steve