wheel refurb

herrmax

Reaction score
looking to get my wheels refurbed and painted in a few months and have started to have a look around at places to get them done, anyone recomend anywhere and what they charge ?

They are local to me but not cheap , but I guess you get what you pay for right ?

Indeed - everyone I have spoke to who have used them don't have a bad word to say about them, but also when you look at their process, they do a full refurb & powder coat & not just a sand down & re-spray like the mobile guy's do.

When you've had a quote from Lepsons, pm me Hermax. Would you want the lips diamond cutting or polishing? I can refurb them for you. So lemme know.

I will do for sure , i want the barrels black and face anthracite ish Not sure on the lips ? Whats the difference ?

:laugh: Thats epic. That is the EXACT combo that I did for Luke before:

47.jpg

Diamond Cut is laquered, mirror polished is bare metal, brighter but needs more maintenance.

I can confirm N8 does a great job and at a decent price. As he did some for me a while back and they were fab.

ps i might have a set of VW 18s that needs done soon does that mean i can get a discount lol

that may be a bit dark for me N8 so, black barrels for sure, polish lips , and ??
(do you paint or powder coat ??)