lowering

egesford

Reaction score
303950_2412228394886_1526564275_3226233_656357935_n.jpg

the **** end of my car looks quite a lot higher than the front, anyone know why this is, and im going to lower it (shocks and springs) is this likely to even it out as the back needs to drop about 35mm and the front only about 10mm? any ideas would be appreciated. cheers

Front springs broken? (they snap) rear height looks about right for std springs...

Fitting a matched set of springs should just even the ride out appropriately, looks like your current height is due to another issue...

One thing to note of course is fitting lowering springs to tired OEM dampers doesn't do much for the handling...

<tuffty/>

yeah i dont think the springs are broken as its just gone through an mot with no problems, il be putting on shocks and springs as a minimum as the current shocks have done 150k

Could be a lot of things, front top mounts could be gone, springs could be sagging badly and the dampers could be gone.

Changing the shocks and springs all round should sort out the problem but I'd also change the top mounts at the same time.

Give me a shout if you need any prices.

Damian @ DPM Performance