Thanks to all :) but im off for now!

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
So as the title states, im taking the time to thank everyone who has had the patients to put up with my endless questions lol this will probly be good news for youlol. Iv had nothing but trouble with my latest a3, iv had a bad stalling problem that i thought id solved but its stalling again and im fed up of spending money, the car is a real treat to drive when its all working right. So yes iv gave up and the car will be going in the next week, either through auction or to somone whos got the time and money to fix it. Its a very near replica of the s3 with the full interior and back bumper aswel as xenon headlights and 18inch pheaton reps, i want what it owes me which is about £2000 without being silly as in reality it owes me alot more as iv had clutch and bottom end done aswell as oil pick up, new campostion sensor and coilpacks and so on. And im turning to the darkside as iv got a e46 318ci 147 msport waiting for me, its not gonna be anywhere near as fast as the audi but it should be a hell of alot more reliable. Thanks again to all you helpfull ASN members, but i shouldnt be gone too long as ill always have a soft spot for the 1.8t and i know theres alot of great people to help on this great site.

Sad to see you have given up on the Audi , btw BMW will be a real treat in the snow ;-) lol

I sold my TT 225 and bought an e46 330ci m-sport, I had it 3 months, it snowed, I bought my S3. Lol.
Maybe see you on here again soon dude! :)

good luck and farewell mate!

Thanks dude, hope u sort your problems asap, ill still be lurking around from time to time as my mates got a 1.8t gti golf and i do love the 1.8 20v T engine, iv had one since i was 19 :)

i love the 1.8t engine had a few cars with it in cant seem to get that 20v feeling in another car lol

i love the 1.8t engine had a few cars with it in cant seem to get that 20v feeling in another car lol

I know what you mean dude, i know ill probly end up buying another in a few months, i just felt i needed a change of scenary lol.

Pics before you go...?

Iv got tapatalk so ill put my profile pic up of my soon to be :) cant upload proper pics off my iphone, unless somone knows how as iv got a few pics?... The rims have just been refurbed and iv got a set of sports springs and shox to go on. Cant make this beema fast so im gonna make it scrape instead :)