A3 1.8t Exhaust

Matt-

Reaction score
Hi,
Im after a stainless steel exhaust for my car. I was going to wait, but someone has gone around and cut all the back boxes of the cars down my road. Instead of replacing it with a standard one now, then at the end of November changing it agian, i though i would just fit a performance system straight away.
Where is the best place for a custom exhaust or an on the shelf kit ?
Im based in milton keynes, and need it A.S.A.P :thumbsup:

You must have really stupid pikeys in your area as back boxes are worth nothing... clever pikeys nick catalytic converters!

You going for a full turbo back system including sports cat or just a catback system?

Yep ! they sell on ebay for a bit tho, so they could just be selling them on

Im not 100% sure yet, depends on price. I will eventually go de cat.

How the **** did somebody cut off all the exhausts along your road without anybody noticing?!

Theres only 5 houses and its quite a quiet area, guessing it was in the middle of the night, as i never heard anything.
Does anyone know if Backdraft Motorsports, VAGtech (in mk) are open saturdays ?

Seems odd to me but nevermind.

You're looking at £250 for a stainless cat back for now, you could then later on get a decat and downpipe when you have the cash. You should do the lot for under 400 quid.

Iv got the Miltek cat back non res with discreet back box from Awsome. Will soon get the Miltek down pipe and sports cat. Recommended.

DC

100quid downpipe if ebay,few hundred for a catback system,go custom,its cheaper and is made how you want it

cant believe they have stole back boxes but they do weigh quite a bit and scraps at a good value at the moment , they will be saving funds for xmas LOL feel for you bet it sounds beasty with no back box, id get a custom cat back

Been out to a few places, they wanted £450 pretty much for a cat back miltek exhaust ! Went to a mates garage and they are doing me a custom cat back for 300.
How loud is it without a middle silencer ?
Not sure to go just the rear box or middle silencer also

It depends on what silencers you use, how big they are etc etc. I've got the biggest they could fit fir a rear one on mine and initially just ha that one, however it was a bit rude for me. They put a centre one in for me and it's just right now.

Start with just a rear silencer and you can always put another in. They calm down with a bit of use too as they get sooted up etc.

pikeys did the land rover dealer near me, they use jewellers cutting wire, go under each car (nice high ground clearance) and cut the exhaust out each side of the cat - cost the dealership thousands!!!!

never heard of taking backboxes though - dont sound the brightest....