anyone in the southwest willing to do n249 bypass for some cash??

4rings

Reaction score
hi i have read the guides on how to do this. but i would rather let someone carry this out who knows hwat there doing and maybe done it on there own car. im not mechanically minded tbh and dont want to mess it up.

so if there is anyone in the southwest area who would be willing to do this modification for a few quid then i would be more than willing to pay someone. for piece of mind knowing that it has benn done correctly. would also be nice to meet some like minded audi enthusiast's :).

thanks rob.b

Where abouts in the southwest? Tbh tho its so easy to do, just need a little bit of vac hose and a few mins.
Which engine do you have?

hi mate i live in peasdown st john. in between bath and radstock. i have a 2001 aum a3. i no it is probably easy but im not mechanically minded tbh and would rather have someone who has done it before to do it just for peice of mind really :)

Il do it if you like?,I work in bristol (brislington),or live between bristol bath,dnt mind when or where really,my works prob best though!

I'm in a village called Holcombe if you know it, only just up the road really. Had a quick search and it does seem that the aum is a little different. On my bam s3 its a 5 min job. If liquid knows how to do it then that sounds sorted mate.

oh ye i no holcombe. ye ive pmed liquid. im presuming he has got the pm as it isnt in my sent folder but i did send it lol. thanks everyone!!!