LED Lights

KevinOS

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post here I think but im on every night lurking about looking for ideas :p...i have a 2005 a3 that i bought about two weeks ago and im looking to upgrade the number plate lights, dome light, map lights and boot light to LED...as far as i can see t8ups is the man to talk to but i just realised that i cant send a PM until i have 15 posts on here :(...i remember seeing that he is a seller on eBay so could somebody post a link to his shop so i can order bulbs? Thanks :)

I'm sure t8ups will see this thread. He is a really helpful chap and good at delivering his service.

I will let him know for you mate, very trustworthy and decent fella mate, great products too!

I can vouch for T8ups, first to use him here and the lights are blinding!
i blew the interior lights fuse in the car last night and i missed the bright light i have in my cabin... made sure i got the fuse back in there today and as they say... let there be light!

I was looking at doing this to mine as I have seem a few members do there's and it looks good. Plus as we get into the dark winter months I could do with the extra light!!

I have found a kit on eBay for £38, but not sure it's the same guy?

Plus I would need extra bulbs to the standard kit as I have puddle lights. Any ideas which bulbs these are?

Cheers

I did but the website has no shop section on it?

A shop will be coming within the next few months.

I've let Trup know you're after him, he should contact you shortly.

Hi, this is my first post here I think but im on every night lurking about looking for ideas :p...i have a 2005 a3 that i bought about two weeks ago and im looking to upgrade the number plate lights, dome light, map lights and boot light to LED...as far as i can see t8ups is the man to talk to but i just realised that i cant send a PM until i have 15 posts on here :(...i remember seeing that he is a seller on eBay so could somebody post a link to his shop so i can order bulbs? Thanks :)

Hi Kev, i have not relisted on ebay, i did have some items on there, is it the above you are after?

Thanks
Trups

I was looking at doing this to mine as I have seem a few members do there's and it looks good. Plus as we get into the dark winter months I could do with the extra light!!

I have found a kit on eBay for £38, but not sure it's the same guy?

Plus I would need extra bulbs to the standard kit as I have puddle lights. Any ideas which bulbs these are?

Cheers

Hi Chris, i have nothing listed in my ebay store as the items came to an end.

what car do you have? i take it it has the light pack?

Hello t8ups...Ya I dont have the light pack in my car so all i can find is the number plate lights, 2 dome lights, front map lights and boot light?...let me know if i have missed one...how much would the set be?...also im in Ireland so id need them posted over...thanks :)

if you dont have a light pack you will need

front dome lights
rear dome lights
sunvisors
glove
boot number plate

how bright do you want the domes then il put the price up here for you.

thanks
trups

Hi Chris, i have nothing listed in my ebay store as the items came to an end.

what car do you have? i take it it has the light pack?

I have a sportback with the Audi lighting pack. I'm not exactly sure how many extra bulbs I would need from a standard kit?

Does £38 sound good for a standard set? The guy said he can add the extra bulbs needed for my car at cost.

Well actually its quite strange, i dont have a sunvisor or glove box light?...i do have the rest though and i have the one in the boot...i dont want anything too bright but nothing darker than whats already there...maybe something around the ones in this thread (maybe even a bit brighter)? http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/63459-a3-s3-led-bulb-how-guide.html

hi Kev, ok if you want just brighter than whats in there then we can go for this pack.

front and rear dome - £12 6led
boot bulb - £6.79 8 led custom for the vag lamp.
number plate led - £6
postal is £1.52 recorded.

all are canbus bulb and transform the car to make it look more modern.

Thanks

I have a sportback with the Audi lighting pack. I'm not exactly sure how many extra bulbs I would need from a standard kit?

Does £38 sound good for a standard set? The guy said he can add the extra bulbs needed for my car at cost.

the whole kit from me will be £59 posted for the sport back with light pack

included will be my custom bulbs - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/news/133189-audi-footwell-puddle-boot-glove-box-501-led-upgrade.html

this is what everyone is buyin and you cant get these from anywhere else.

if you have any other questions then please ask.

RS3 with LED Upgrade completed at the weekend by EM Tuning/t8ups. I have go the light pack and have upgraded all bulbs in the car including door lights.

photoc.jpg

photod.jpg

photoe.jpg

photoh.jpg

Sorry t8ups my internet has been broken for the last few days...that sounds perfect so, pay through paypal is it?...and whats the total price as im not sure how many of each i need? :p Thanks :)

hi kev, i dont know why i put 6 led, the ones just brighter than whats there are 3 led which are £12 for all 4 domes.

total for your package is 25.32

my paypal address is trups_27@hotmail.com - this will pay EM Tuning. please can you make sure your address is on there so i know wher to post to.

regards
trups

Perfect i will send the payment through tomorrow as im not at home tonight...i assume i can just write my address in the message box when im sending the money to you through paypal?

Yes Kevin,

just write your address in the notes on the payment and i will post out as soon as i get the payment.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups i sent through the payment last night, just making sure you received it? Thanks again, Kevin

Hi Trups i havent reached the 15 posts needed to enable private messaging, driving me mad :(...just wondering do you do LED numberplate bulbs that would fit a 2006 toyota landcruiser? Thanks :)

Hi Kev,

i will find out what bulbs you need for it and get back to you. if you need to get my attention any quicker then just start a thread in the EM Tuning section in the ASN's sponsors section. EM Tuning

Perfect Trups thanks...ya i think i have counted 13 posts so not far to go :D

Perfect Trups thanks...ya i think i have counted 13 posts so not far to go :D

Get into the rims thread or car pics thread and make some comments will soon get your 15 posts!!!

kev, i have had a look around and it says its a 501 led. i would really need to see what the back of it looks like so i can supply the right type of led.

if you can help with a picture then that would be great.

Thanks
Trups

Hi trups i just took pictures of it there but im on my phone so i wont be able to upload them until later...as far as i can see they are the exact same as the bulb used in the light inside the boot of my a3 if thats any good to you? :)

its a 501 bulb yes, but i need to know how it faces so i can supply a bulb that will shine all the lights onto the number plate rather than it lighting up the whole street behind you. il away the picture and then i can send some pictures of some differant bulbs.

Ya when it clicks in it faces diagonally downwards with the flat piece in the holer, also the flat face at the end runs parallel to the long side of the holder if that makes sense? :)

Hi Kev,

i got the perfect bulb for you for it. i actully fitted out a nissan patrol which i think has a similar unit to the land cruser.

the bulb has 8 small led's on it and is a similar brightness to the bmw led plate lights so will light up the plate nicely.

i will do you this for £5 posted.

Thanks
Trups

Thats the same one as you supplied for the light inside my boot so?:)...perfect i will send the payment through tomorrow, thanks again

Kev,

its not the same as the one in your boot, that will be like day light back there, this bulb is slightly differant to that but will work in there as it a kind of tried and tested bulb the the lamp unit you require it for.

thanks
Trups

Perfect trups and just before i send the payment through that price is for 2 bulbs yeah?