TQS parts on A3 fwd 1.8T AUM

camscockle20vT

The stigs ugly brother
Reaction score
Hi all

Instead of filling up reeseys tqs thread as iv asked this question on there i thought some of the knowledge Gods may see this thread and enlighten me :). (or not as the case may be )

Anyway.... Im trying to get my A3 1.8t upto selling standard as im having no luck, so i need a new exhaust manifold, and two front wishbones. Will these parts from a A3 TQS fit my fwd A3? the wishbones arnet a big issue as theres only a slight nock on occasion but i think thats whats putting people off, and iv only one person hear the mani was leaking slightly when started but seals when hot.

Also has anyone sold or bought a A3 1.8T recently? How easy was it to sell and what did you get or pay for it? Iv noticed a massive drop in the 2nd hand market and was asking £2150 for a modded A3/kind of s3 replica, no real engine mods and no remap. I would take offers but dont want to go below £1900 really as id rather keep it and get all the things i need doing on it.

Any help on the parts would be great and any exsperiances selling and buying the A3 1.8t would be much appreciated.

Thanks Ad

I'd imagine the parts you mention would go streight on.

As for prices, run a completed items search on ebay and see what cars like yours are ACTUALLY selling for.

I'd imagine the parts you mention would go streight on.

As for prices, run a completed items search on ebay and see what cars like yours are ACTUALLY selling for.

Ok dude thanks, iv saw a few go for around the £1800 mark with similar miles but my car has alot of extras so i think that should reflect the price.

Ill post a few pics and write a what its worth thread in classifieds to keep the pitch forks at bay :)

What about selling the extras separate and taking a lower sting on the car?

I have considered it...! Will i have to write it in my whats it worth thread as iv got loads of s3 extras i could sell?

Iv posted the spec of the vehicle and some picks in the classified parts section for all those intrested.

Thanks agen to all. (this thread is likely to be closed soon as it has turned abit into a what its worth)

Ps. Sorry mods lol