Bomber Sticking my S3..... Thoughts!!!!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Evening gents.

So as some may know, my s3's had a far bit of abuse in terms of bodywork wise.

Now its getting fully resprayed once autumn/winter has ended, no point until after due to road salt, chavs etc lol.

Anyway, im contemplating wrapping my drivers front wing and rear quater along with boot handle in something like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STICKER-BOMBING-20-X-12-PRINTED-LAMINATED-4-EASY-FITT-CARS-VANS-WINDOWS-/230688986595?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b62295e3#ht_2576wt_762]JDM STICKER BOMBING SHEET 1m x 1m | eBay[/URL]You get the idea lol. The car is currently black with graphite s3 alloys and lowered about 50mm on kw2 colies.

Discuss :).

Do it...and post pics

For a laugh

8 minutes and 4 replies, i am impressed lol.

Ok so that a no then lol.

personally I think it makes the car look very tacky and cheap.don't know why soooo many v-dub owner's do it and think it looks good.must be scene points.its your car so do it if you like it but not really my cuppa T

lmao.

Ok, im just going to buy some audi touch up paint to blend the huge key mark on the rear panel and leave the body until april next year lol.

Think i've only seen that stuff on Rat look cars mate, don't think it would look right.

lmao.

Ok, im just going to buy some audi touch up paint to blend the huge key mark on the rear panel and leave the body until april next year lol.

Touch up paint is for mugs, look in my thread. I did it with a sharpie :thumbsup:

2011-11-24140031.jpg

2011-11-24140411.jpg

2011-11-24140427.jpg

2011-11-24140454.jpg

Haha epic mate, love it. Has it washed off yet?

dont do it dani.
this is much more for the lesser cars of the V dub scene (snob i know) but its true. not an audi thing imo, loses its class and ruins its great styling. a euro'd golf or polo maybe, but not an s3. plus its been done a trillion times over

theres a lupo with this at work and it looks like a heap of sh!t. Hes got a teddy hanging off his rear toe hook aswell

Crashed one of my old cars a couple of years ago and rather than replace the wing I covered it in stickers. Looked alright but wasn't a long-term fix.

58856_423373212284_509002284_5021429_182072_n.jpg

Theirs a fair few pre crash but none post crash lol.

Should do wonders for the second hand value - Not. Why anyone would even contemplate doing this to an Audi beats me, just looks totally naf IMHO but it's your car and if it floats your boat then good luck to you.

Last edited:
Do it, hate the haters, embrace your own style. Looks neat on the cars I have seen, and lots cheaper than a panel respray.

The rat look is cool and iv never seen it on an s3, i wouldnt do it to my A3 but thats me. Now for some insperation heres a guy who got abit carried away, but non the less this is an epic car with tons of detail.
ddd39b65.jpg

Surely this is grounds for a ASN ban !!!
S3s depreciating all over Europe the longer this thread goes on. Lol

Actually ive seen the s3 in the pics section lol, think the guys from slovakia or some where like that lol.

Surely this is grounds for a ASN ban !!!
S3s depreciating all over Europe the longer this thread goes on. Lol
The ole ASN rule/law book of how u should or shouldn't mod your Audi

A3/S3 this old ain't worth 2bob! don't get me wrong I lovem but a 2 week holiday in a 3rd world country will cost more

I was actually contemplating this as I have a crap paint match on the rear quarter in certain light, just doing the one panel. I wouldn't not do it just because someone might not like it, I'd do it because I liked it, I'm not a sheep, least with you it would only be temporary, do it, hate the haters +1.

I was actually contemplating this as I have a crap paint match on the rear quarter in certain light, just doing the one panel. I wouldn't not do it just because someone might not like it, I'd do it because I liked it, I'm not a sheep, least with you it would only be temporary, do it, hate the haters +1.
You gotta love the haters :) They funny