Is it possible to fit subaru alloys onto vag?

StaceyS3

Reaction score
Have been looking around and seen various people claiming that subaru alloys will fit vag but upon checking have found that the pcd's are correct but the bore is 56.1mm where as vag is 57.1mm iirc

Was wondering if anyone has tried or fitted any as was contemplating boring them out as will be probably refurbing them myself anyway?

Yep, they are 5*100 pcd, however IIRC they run a larger offset so you'll need something like 20mm spacers to get them to fit.

Yeah the offset on the set I'm lpoking at is et45 think I'm currently running et38 on 10 f 15 r spacers so would want to add another 5/10mn front and back?

Yeah the offset on the set I'm lpoking at is et45 think I'm currently running et38 on 10 f 15 r spacers so would want to add another 5/10mn front and back?

So your current setup is:
Front ET38 + 10mm spacer gives an equivalent of ET28, so you'd need a 17mm spacer to give the equivalent to some ET45 wheels; and on the back it would be 22mm spacer.

Rather than running two sets of spacers, I'd try the 15mm spacer on the front to see if it worked ok or not, if it does, then you just need a pair of 20mm spacers on the back. You'd be 2mm closer in than at the moment but you'd only have to buy one pair of spacers.