Rnse dial sticking

neilwaterhouse88

Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question, I have the led rnse and every now and then the big dial seems to get stuck and I have to wobble ita bit would changing the dial help ? Many thanks

Its possible the dial itself thats part of a pcb isnt fitted centrally within the plastic housing, its best to remove the knob & check the alignment behind to see if its central, you can also compare the gapping all round the base of the dial in 1st instance to see if its equal, if not then thats your issue, although if its getting tightly stuck, could also be the pcb dial itself, but atm I'm suggesting check the plastic knob fitting etc 1st.

Thank you for your reply, I've taken it off all looks ok the metal button under the dial works fine and now I've put the dial back on it seems to work ok but the dial feels a bit loose now what's the best thing to do about that can I just put a small bit of glue in the dial
Many thanks

Small dob of the loctite gel glue inside & push back on, dont cake it in glue, just a tiny bit, leave for hour or 2, job done, but before glueing make sure your problem is resolved as getting of again may damage the pcb mounted dial.