my little a3 build-the colours something a bit different

@BabyAudi - ITB's mean Individual Throttle Bodies :) a Turbo is nice and all but if i were you i would stay with the A3 8L shape :) maybe if you would prefer to upgrade then its your choice.If you do decide to change you going to lose your special colour :-( As for the rims, Merc alloys are cool and all but i prefer the open spoke rims etc (RSTT's,S3's,S4 Avus's,etc) I also prefer OEM as Audi do make some sick wheels :) Keep well Bro

AMG rims, DOOOO IT! ! !

did a little searching and found this, i know it's not an A3 but Mk4's have very similar lines and share the same platform as A3. Also 5 door as well :thumbsup:
Mk4-Silver.jpg

these are the split rim ones tho, i'd imagine you'd need a bit of coin for these and possibly arch work? specially if you're going that low!

There the wheels I keep looking at! We're can I get more info on itbs then please might just keep the car then lol

@ BabyAudi - Like your thinking mate:arco:yeah you might just keep the baby :) those Merc rims look good + Great lip on them, but you will have to do quite abit of work to make it look like that....... Google search 20v ITB's and read up buddy, there are many diff kinds and makes aswell. Everything in life runs down to the bank which sucks! haha keep well buddy have a great eve

ITB's aint gonna be cheap man, but they'll be worth it just for the noise... nothing better than pure NA induction raw! I don't know if the standard ECU will be able to take a popper ITB map tho, if not, engine management aint cheap either! if you're thinking of goin down that line it'd probably be worth while getting the head done as well to maximise flow, i.e port polish, 3 angle valves, high lift cams.

It'd be interesting to see what can be achieved from an NA 20v, dont think it's really been done much. It'd follow suit with uniqueness of you're merlin purple 5 door as well!

No doubt there are a lot of people on this forum that know a lot more than me about this sort of thing tho... Either way, +1 for the AMG rims! I know they're not VAG but i think they look awesome and are still technically OEM, not too over-stated.

Good luck with the build and what ever you decide to do but as always, it's basically gonna come down to how much £ you wanna throw at it, however you have the potential and ideas for a completely unique car here! :thumbsup:

Sat itb sud I believe looking to buy and from were from once I know what I looking at I can work out a plan

Wheels ordered wooohooo now need help with these itb anyone point me in right direction?

What wheel you order bro? for ITB's ask Bill @ Badger 5 for advise, he knows his story very well, or alternatively google for some info :) Cheers buddy

Merc amg as above going to polish lip and purple centres going to look into air ride to get her sitting right

Air Ride........now that is a pricey topic + just get a decent set of coilies buddy + Air ride systems are heavy and thats what you dont want, unless you want a show car :) but im sure the AMG's are going to look awesome bro :) especially purple :) my favourite colour by far!! do it purple centre's with a touch of metallic glitter iMO. Cheers buddy

Wow small world hey :) where did she stay in SA? what other mods you in for soon? Cheers

She's from durban beautiful country was out last year on holiday! Just power upgrades wheels suspension and needto find a exhaust system!

Durban is near to where i live :) I live in Mother City Cape Town, Yeah is one beautiful place out here but way too expensive :-( sounds good buddy keep us all updated :) Cheers