Any pics of Ming Blue S3's with old badges?

I was thinking of changing my S3 badges for the older style and before I do I would like to see some pics if anyone has them. Ming Blue would be best but any pics of any colour will do to be honest.

I know I have seen some on here before but cant find them!

Anyone got a any pics / comments? Which do you prefer?

Thanks
RIch.

I personally prefer how the new style badges look, I swapped the old style for new, down to personal taste though I guess, will try and see if I have any pics of my car before I did it later, but it's yellow not blue.

edited to say... have a look at this lot... must be both in there somewhere

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Don't do it Rich!

No disrespect to anyone with the old badges but IMO the new ones (i.e. stating S3) are more purposeful and sporty.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't do it Rich!

No disrespect to anyone with the old badges but IMO the new ones (i.e. stating S3) are more purposeful and sporty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, I've had 2 facelift S3's and have always preferred the older style badges...

Decisions decisions....

I much prefer the older sytle badges with the etched S3 in the stripes and the rings in the larger section. Even more understated and it looks like more work has gone into them, if that makes sense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kev.

The old style badges are more 'classic' and understated, with people knowing what the car is, if they know what they are on about. New style badges tell everyone you have an S3, albiet a facelift one, each to their own - I prefer my old badge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

My old caractere badges always looked good.....

RS-badges.jpg

And similiar to the old S3 style too.