MM - Audi A3 96-03 Atmo Front Bumper

Baurrz

Reaction score
Hello guys i'm just thinking about purchasing a new bumper. I have seen this particular one posted below

MM - Audi A3 96-03 Atmo Front Bumper

I have a 2002 Audi A3 8L looking at that photo to me it looks like it wouldn't fit with the 8L bonnet.
Will this fit my 2002 audi a3 8l?

either they've posted the wrong picture up (A3 8P) or they expect you to remodify the front end of your car to get it to fit. Avoid

That is the conversion kit..
To do that mod you will have to buy a new bonnet

Yeh you would need the bonnet, and id still avoid as i doubt a decent conversion can be achieved, unless you are planning on spending alot of money. Iv always liked the idea of converting my front end but look at the state of those side skirts lol off topic but what would you need to make s3 side skirts fit an A3 facelift? S3 door trim and s3 front wings im guessing?

Anybody know of anywhere I can buy a new bumper that looks like the 8p without modifying the bonnet?

I agree with Camscockle... unless you spend a lot of cash with a good bodyshop these conversions dont look right.
As for the front bumper looking like an 8P... i doubt there is one out there without having to change the bonnet. Due to the design of the 8p grill being as it is, i dont think it would work with the 8L bonnet as its so straight along the front where as the 8P moulds around the grill. Good luck with the search... Curious to see if there is one out there! Prove me wrong mate...