Late b6 sport front bumper help

rsjohn1

Reaction score
Im looking to fit the later b6 a4 sport front bumper to my car, mine is a 2003 (52) 2.5 180 quattro sport and would like the later front bumper with the spoiler type lip along the bottom. Where would be the best places to try and what do i need apart frome the bumper itself?? Ive been watching ebay for a little while now

Thanks

John

you can buy just the lower part and fit it to your top part think there is a small triming needed but nothing to worry about also pick one up from audi for around 80 pounds ebay is not god all the ones iv seen on there are 70plus and that for used

You can get the s-line lower bumper from Audi for £80 ?!! Saw one on eBay for £350 recently (included the grills)

Anyone have a part number so me and the OP can call our dealers to enquire? ( Sorry for the thread jack )

Probably best to keep an eye out on ebay for the whole bumper assembly as the grilles & lower section soon mount up £'s wise if bought new from Audi. There are usually one or two on there. Sometimes referred to as the GMBH kit too..

HTH

Found it - called my local dealer and they are £86ish plus VAT total price of £104.23 and Have a lead time of 2 days to order them in.

8E0-807-110-B-GRU is the p/n btw

Then you need the grills etc

All the part numbers for this sort of thing are in the part numbers sticky...

If you're just buying the lower valance there's a guide on Audizine to help you trim the top bumper to suit.

Ok cool, will hold off painting the chrome until I source the new one.

Sorry for the noob questions ! But tbh, I'm a noob in the A4 world ;)

The lower grill for the S-Line is not a cheap item. I bought a spare one last year and was shocked at the price difference between a standard lower grill and the S-Line grill.