where to get remap

egesford

Reaction score
I've got a 2001 tdi 110 and am looking at getting a remap. Anyone know any good places in Devon? Don't want to spend any more than I have to and don't mind travelling further afield to save money, but obviously want a good map

Badger 5 gloster,or tuner race developments stroud!,id say!,or revo exeter!,t,r,d specalise in deisels,but id get badgered!

R-Tech, probably too far though!

The only place to go is Volkscraft in Exeter, Mat is a genuinely talented mechanic and a really sound guy. Hes mapped two of my Audi's now and I can't recommend him enough. Hes a Revo garage so its obviously a known map. I'm down there all the time so might see you there!

yeah been to volkscraft today gonna cost £199 so gonna get it done next few weeks. has anyone got a revo remap on a tdi 110? is it good?

yeah been to volkscraft today gonna cost £199 so gonna get it done next few weeks. has anyone got a revo remap on a tdi 110? is it good?
Have one on an S3,don't like it though.....hurts my neck when I hit the pedal :)

Good deal! When I had my golf 110 chipped, it woke it up a fair bit and made the drive home fun. Also made it a lot smoother (somehow) and did wonders for my MPG. Well worth 199 in my opinion

haha dont think im going to have that problem somehow

yeah was expecting to pay a bit more than that to be honest, happy days

Last edited: