Thank you

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
Just to say thanks to everyone for their opinions and thoughts. They know who I'm on about and again thanks to those who disclosed personal information about their private life that alot of people wouldn't have done. Also thanks to the person who deleted the thread. Now we can get back to enjoying our cars

Wondered where it had gone, pressed the post button and it all dissapeared.

Good luck.

Just to say thanks to everyone for their opinions and thoughts. They know who I'm on about and again thanks to those who disclosed personal information about their private life that alot of people wouldn't have done. Also thanks to the person who deleted the thread. Now we can get back to enjoying our cars

Good morning to you too. I hope your feeling better about things today and that your younger brother is doing well. Im glad that you got plenty of support n your thread last night. Hope it all works out ok. Keep smiling.

Just like magic lol, the thread was deleted which I think was a good idea really like nhn and a couple of other people said it wasn't the wisest of moves posting that on a public forum, could have had some bad implications on my personal life. Cheers anyway I'm sure it'll get sorted one way or another. Just needed an outside opinion, on a lighter note got to be close to a forum record surely had something like 300 views in a couple of hours

Good morning to you too, yeah he's fine thanks and I do feel better for getting it of my chest. Sure it will get sorted one way or another

I read the thread, but didn't post before it was removed. I wish you and your brother well.