imported_CurryMilkShake

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
4bmw.jpg

5bmw.jpg

6bmw.jpg

speechless...

Pure class! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Hey, thats not bad.

From the front. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Imagine this car coming up behind you with fog lights blazing, you'd move over wouldn't you?

Then p!ss yourself with laughter with what just overtook you LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

is that a new 1 series???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine this car coming up behind you with fog lights blazing, you'd move over wouldn't you?

Then p!ss yourself with laughter with what just overtook you LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be a chav-hybrid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

actually looks pretty convincing from the front!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
actually looks pretty convincing from the front!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

From the front alone, I cannot tell the differences (if not pay so much attention) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif. But its crap. Totally BS. Loss of words.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

i hope the young man informed his insurers with the mod.....ification. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Oh Yeah!! I am sooooo loving that bad boy!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif