sleep talk recorder

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Chatting to a mate last night about talking in your sleep and he mentioned this app.
Any one got it or used it?
Got any funny moments you care to share?
Activated it last night but nothing happened.

Some of the funnies on the web site do make me proper laugh.
Sleep Talk Recorder

If I had one it would be: SNORE/FART/Missus moaning (You stink of shyte @ me), alarm clock, me *****ing about having to get up, the end.... Every day!

Haha a lad at work has this app. Got it to prove to his she sounded like a pig when she snores lol.

Warren you want to get the bedometre app. fire it up, lie it on the bed, then it works out how many calories you burn. Women love that ****

Like blackmail really ;)

I've got this, it's a good laugh. I wake up nervous wondering what to expect when I've had it running at night!

The only two things worth mentioning I've captured are:

*whispering* "Ahhh, pins & needles... ouch."

and more recently...

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh****tttttt, sh*t, sh*t!" :think:

I'm just happy to report I'm not a snorer!

iv got this app, all i heard is a bear snoring for england on it and my wife saying *** Turn over you C**T and what sounded like me getting a boot in the **** and moving and growning and 2 seconds later snoring just the same! No wonder my wife hates me!

any one got any thing good on it though?
Post it up.

I will being using this in the hope it gets more than the dogs barking and normal bed movements.

what you after capturing scott ?? other apps are available for spy duties

Had this app for more than a year now. I've caught lots of audio on it, but none of the interesting ones can be posted here. :ninja:

what you after capturing scott ?? other apps are available for spy duties
I'll talk to Welly about them if I need any.

Had this app for more than a year now. I've caught lots of audio on it, but none of the interesting ones can be posted here. :ninja:

Really?
Shame :(
Upload them to sleeptalkrecorder.com and PM me the link or user name.