E46 BMW M3 or 8P S3?

Big problems dude, rats got into my engine compartment and have been chewing up some of the looms....Causing all my dash lights to go crazy!

Will be in there for a while im guessing.

WHATTTT!!? never heard of such a thing! was you storing food in there or something lol! hopefully all gets sorted quick! is it an insurance job?

think there is a 32 GTR up for sales over on M3 cutters, looked good from memory, but i don't know what to look for on a skyline lol

My mates got a R33 GT-R he's selling, engine is pretty stock but car has had endless amounts of money spent on it, got a one of a kind custom leather interior iswell! Gimme a shout if your interested.

Big problems dude, rats got into my engine compartment and have been chewing up some of the looms....Causing all my dash lights to go crazy!

Will be in there for a while im guessing.

Holy ****, that's bonkers. Thank god my car is garaged and the door has a seal on it! Best of luck getting it sorted Farhan.

I was looking at E46 M3 CSs before getting my S3. Was very nearly tempted by an E60 M5 too (black on black, gorgeous) but the BM interior is just boring to me. Not a nice place to be. You seem to sit on the seats, rather than in them, and there's obviously the 4wd reassurance with Audi.

It's been said, but the S3 and M3 were never direct competitors - the M3 was 30-40% more new, and was past its prime before the S3 was into its stride. Tough choice between the two, but what I want out of a car lead me to my S3 and I don't regret it one bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedDejavu
WHATTTT!!? never heard of such a thing! was you storing food in there or something lol! hopefully all gets sorted quick! is it an insurance job?

LOL not at all bro! check the thread some funny pictures. For the moment through insurance some guy fernando at west london audi will let me know costs if it ends up over a grand ill probably go through insurance if under ill save my excess and pay out of pocket.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/145359-abs-esp-steering-lights-lights-galore.html

I don't like the E46 M3s personally but love an E92 M3 and it is still on my radar for trading up to.

My brother has an E46 M3, 53 Plate. I don't know much about it but he bought it with 17K on the clock, has about 38K on the clock now, it has a red interior, sat nav, electric seats and is a Black\Grey colour. Pardon my ignorance!!

He's selling it to trade up to an M5 hopefully. I'll get a couple of pics up.

Oh.. and its brutal when he puts his foot down but his missus drives it most of the time!!!!

KKP