On order

Thes

Reaction score
I've been looking to get as much info as I can about my the A3 as possible for the past few months. I am on deployment to Afghanistan again and decided to order an A3 while I'm here thinking that It would be put together by the time I get back, but wrong...I get back in March and it wont be delivered 'till mid May. I put the order in mid Dec. I am coming from the B6 A4 world and those cars are very mod friendly. I haven't seen as many mods done to the A3's as the A4, which I guess is reassuring that I'm buying the right car. The A3 that I ordered will be a 2.0T QT with DSG, blk on blk including the TI pkg and will have all other packages except the navigation. I have the RNS-E now and can't justify getting it again. Love the look, but it does nothing that any phone now a days does way better. From doing my research this is what I plan on doing to the car as soon as I get it, any comments and disagreements are more than welcome. Apr stage 1 (93octane), dogbone mount, SS brake lines and Hawk ceramic pads and rear sway bar. That is all I'm thinking about, maybe a forge DV, but it should have the updated one in it. I know this looks more like an essay than a post, but I figured Id answer some of the questions that were going to come anyway. Looking forward to getting rid of the A4 an upgrading to the A3.

Welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome!

APR Stg1 @ 93octane. Where are you based to be running that low grade fuel. Octane make a good difference to VAG engines output, so if you can run it on anything better you're doing yourself a favour.

If it has the uprated revision D Diverter valve then save the money for Whiteline Anti lift kit (about £20 more). Dials out the under steer a bit!

Reactions: Kelza