Grrr had my wheel centre caps nicked!

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Damn annoying thieving mongrels!

Went out to the car today and thought i had lost one cap then realised that all 4 had gone :(

Must of nicked them when i was parked up somewhere, so quick question is as i dont have any now i dont have the part number to find them to buy some more. have had a quick ebay search and found these :

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

i have 18" RSTT OEM wheels so i think these are what i need but can anyone confirm that the part number of 4B0601165A is right?

Just had a look

455b4bc6.jpg

Cheers fella thats top work!

So looks like the part i found on ebay is right then as its the same part number with a 4B not 8D at the start which i think is just the latest version.

obviously they are copies and not OEM but for less than £20 inc P+P its worth a go i think.

Sucks that your out of pocket because someone had the cheek to steal them, but silver lining and all that, at least they didn't steal the wheels!

Hope you get it sorted soon :)

yeah its annoying but could of been worse as my OEM alloy mirros are still on the car lol.

Found a set of original S3 Avus`s alloys going locally cheap that have the caps inc so am gonna see if i can get those as i could do with a spare set of 17" wheels for winter and then could get my 18`s refurbed at some point.

Yeah i thought that i might just be buying my own back,

None have popped up on ebay locally but keeping my eye out. think i may mark up any i get with my reg number on the back using a dremmel incase it happens again. This way if i went to get them back i could happily knock the sellers face off :)

i'd buy 2 sets if i were you, you will almost certainly need them, i bought a set in december, 2 of them have already fallen out

its crap isnt it having to keep spares of stuff incase some other ****** nicks them!

Still if i get a set of winter wheels cheap it will make me feel better lol