45mm/40mm suspension drop Picture request please :-)

benh999

Reaction score
Folks I've been offered some koni gold shocks with eibach springs with a 45mm front and 40mm rear drop.

Can you post up some ppics of your a3/s3's running a similiar ddrop on coilovers or spring/shock combo's so I can see what she would look like before buying them, cheers

Ben

Just check out the previous thread on here that was showing the 30-35mm drop pics mate and then u will get a rough idea how ur car would look mate

Just check out the previous thread on here that was showing the 30-35mm drop pics mate and then u will get a rough idea how ur car would look mate

Cheers, Already looked but would still like to see physically how she stands...

Here's my facelift on 40mm weitec shocks & spring kit.

mk4018.jpg

mk4017.jpg

mk4015.jpg

Have you put the spacers on the springs, cos it looks like you got the same drop as my eibachs on 30mm

Spacers for the springs, like a padded circle with a hole in it for your new springs to sit on, bout half an inch.

Again at the risk of sounding silly, surely those locating rings are required to prevent the springs rubbing metal on metal?

They are 17's with oem size 225 45 tyres. No spring spacers here but those pics were taken when the kit was only a few hours old and it has settled down a little.

Again at the risk of sounding silly, surely those locating rings are required to prevent the springs rubbing metal on metal?
Yeah you normally leave the locator in and ditch the adjuster
thats what I've done as I've reached my maximum drop