lamborghini doors on a S3

Wilo

Reaction score
Has anyone done this if so do you have any pics and costing for the job?

Cheers

I once fitted some pneumatic folding bus doors to my A3 for £27. But I soon removed them because they just didn't look right!

I didn't take any pics, just to save embarrasment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Do you mean like this...

photo_02.jpg

They look aweful IMO on pillared doors. Look best on convertables but still not the best.

The kits are around £1200 and just change the hinge and its all fully reversible when you realise its still not a lamboghini /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

there was an S3 on Ebay not so long ago with these, looked ****** awful.

although i think his other dodgy mods didnt help much either.

It never sold!!

Mark

lamborghini doors on a S3!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Please sell ur S3 if u have one and if ur thinking bout buying one buy a saxo instead.

Rank! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

lol - I was unfortunate enough to see a Golf at the GTi fest this year with the gull wing type doors on it... you think it looks bad in the pics, it looks even /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif worse in the flesh/metal..

DSCN0018Large.jpg

DSCN0017Large.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
They look aweful IMO on pillared doors. Look best on convertables but still not the best.

The kits are around £1200 and just change the hinge and its all fully reversible when you realise its still not a lamboghini /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

£1200 for a hinge???

Not bad...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Seen the reg on the Golf? Gav, must be a Gavin.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions. ;-)

(no offence to anyone on here called Gavin of course)

But from a practical point of view, just look at the pics, all your stuff will fall out of the door pockets everytime you'd open the door!!

Maybe the chap in the green golf should change his plate to "gay"
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

191204_3.jpg

lambo doors and a carbon fibre bonnet on a MkV Golf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

talking about chavving up nice cars
there a fella who lives near me and he is poss 22/23 and has just got aY reg Silv 325ci sport

saw him last nite with blue neons underneath /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

there is a lack of taste amongst some people today

obviously I'm liking this one-

270.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, can you get these doors for a 5-door audi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Do they open wide enough not to hinder access? Might look like (even) more of a fool struggling to get out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Only car they'd look good on would be a Gallado, IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
So, can you get these doors for a 5-door audi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think lambo style would work on a five door, the dorrs are shorter and it would look gay IMO

Oh man, thats my dream car dashed....Just gonna have to settle for sliding doors.

There are some right chav cnuts about these days...

[ QUOTE ]
Do they open wide enough not to hinder access? Might look like (even) more of a fool struggling to get out!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

oh dear god - why would you do that to an A3 / S3???

just plain wrong!!

crazy fool..why?..lol...
DSCF0962.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

TT-finished.jpg

THE GT FACTORY KITS ARE UNIVERSAL , WILL FIT MOST MAKES AND MODELS

Installation of these kits may be carried out by CA , one of CA's approved installers ,or your own installer
Installation charges vary between £500 (Direct bolt on kit) to £1800 (Universal kits ) depending on application and kit chosen ; please enquire.

PRICES
Kit Price

VDC £910.00
VLS From £1190.00

GTF From £840 to £910 depending on application

YES THESE KITS ARE EXPENSIVE, BUT THEY ARE THE BEST AND THEY WORK PROPERLY!
MOST KITS HELD IN STOCK. IF NOT IN STOCK THEN DELIVERY IS USUALLY ACHEIVED WITHIN 5 to 7 WORKING DAYS;

some crazy mofo's out there ..lol

The red Golf GTi looks nice except for the doors and I'd paint the bonnet the same colour as the rest of the car!

I'll get some more pictures of the Golf, trust me in the flesh it actually looks very sexy and not chavesque

you guys are missing the point, what if this guy lives in a dangerous area and has a narrow garage (with a high roof) and has to park his S3 in the garage otherwise he'll have it stolen. These doors would be a godsend, not sure about taking it down the pub and getting out of it but maybe they have a simlar garage.

Very good for underground carparks too. Might even be able to aim for the emergency sprinkler system, and short out all the door electrics as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Seen the reg on the Golf? Gav, must be a Gavin.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions. ;-)

(no offence to anyone on here called Gavin of course)

But from a practical point of view, just look at the pics, all your stuff will fall out of the door pockets everytime you'd open the door!!

[/ QUOTE ]

My cats called Gavin, he is inconsolable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Does everything fall out of his pockets too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Cheers well i can say that that is 1 idea out of the window :)