miltek exhaust

Audi-Power

Reaction score
hi

im debabting weather or not to get a miltek system
job lot from turbo back.

i no nothing about them this is the 1st time of getting information.

1. would i gain abit more power or improve anything.
  2. is the tubeing thicker than the standard system.
  3. would you recomend a cat fitted or not.

the car has been re mapped by awesome
its a 130 pd a3 - 2003

the standard system is looking abit rough now so im unsure what to do.
ive been quoted £450 for a stainless system.
and £700 for the miltek.

help me decide please lol:thumbsup:

just got full stainless with no cat you will gain more extra hp

who quoted you the £450 i know 2 very good places in sheffield to do the custom stainless

Save your money, and Google Mufflerectomy

Simply cut the cat and mufflers all out and get some pipe welded in and get a exhaust tip also welded on. Turbo spool will be increased and a marginal power increase but nothing too spectacular.

just got full stainless with no cat you will gain more extra hp

who quoted you the £450 i know 2 very good places in sheffield to do the custom stainless

custom pipes just of the m18
which are these in sheffield ?

i dont want to just chuck anything on i want quality like the miltek but i no most things your paying for the name but i dont no much about

Save your money, and Google Mufflerectomy

Simply cut the cat and mufflers all out and get some pipe welded in and get a exhaust tip also welded on. Turbo spool will be increased and a marginal power increase but nothing too spectacular.

sounds good but the exhaust whats on is rotting lol

Only thing with a Milltek is you get a lifetime warranty if you're the original purchaser. Then again, mine is coming up to 8 years old and no issues so I wonder if they do actually get any claims!

I have too been debating about an exhaust, my problem is choosing between resonated and non-resonated.
I need to hear them side by side before I decide.

Turbo-back de-cat - £75
Upgraded nuts, bolts, washers - £5
3" High Grade Stainless Steel x 2metres - £35
Back-box £55
Fitting - £100

£270 all in......
Cut out boxes...

People have got straight through pipes for less than £200 all in. Much better than a Milltek for £700 seeing as it won't have any benefit over a straight pipe.

As for resonated or not, it's a diesel and they can drone, don't expect it sound like a V6 whatever you put on there.

Cut out boxes...

People have got straight through pipes for less than £200 all in. Much better than a Milltek for £700 seeing as it won't have any benefit over a straight pipe.

As for resonated or not, it's a diesel and they can drone, don't expect it sound like a V6 whatever you put on there.

I would rather drive an walk to work than pay £700 for a miltek exhaust