Audi A4 bodykit conversion to b7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should start reading your guys b6 bit more often lol loving this thread :) dont get any of this in the b5 section

Yes. Guys Guess what I just found ?
So yes you where right i cannot find a 04 but 03 will do !

2003- 74K- Rare Model audi a4
2903K All together

Send a link or pics mate cant wait to see what all the fuss was about and rare model a4 ?????

Got to see this car! It's got to be one epic motor to make all this carnage worth while! Lol

Yes. Guys Guess what I just found ?
So yes you where right i cannot find a 04 but 03 will do !

2003- 74K- Rare Model audi a4
2903K All together

£2903 - what a strange price to have a car advertised for..............I smell something!!!!!:Flush:

Oh, The car had a strange pricing because I won it in a auction .

The pics will be up soon

I smell the scent of someone who spends their time trying to annoy people from behind the safety of a laptop screen......nobody is this stupid.......or are they?

i bet a link from the auction never shows up ?

If your posting on a forum for advice, my advice is the same as it always is, goes back to the days of people doing 16v conversions to 8v mk2 golfs,,,, simply don't build what you can buy, one day you will want to sell it and when you do it won't be worth toffee .......... If you wanna b7 wait n buy a b7

I dont get it why did you go for cheap b6 when you said you doubled your budget might as well got a tip top one that you can actually test drive and look at rather than gamble 3 grand at a auction , in a way i hope its a right dog lol

He lied he got himself a B7............
muppet-at-the-wheel.jpg

well were still waiting for this auction listing to see what you ended up with
if your not chatting BS of course

Not wishing to thread-jack, I also have a query regarding bodykits of equal legitimacy which may assist the OP.

I have a petrol lawn mower, I forget the manufacturer but it definitely says, "quattro" on it so I assume it is four wheel drive and at least 300bhp. Because of this I would like to do a body transplant to a full size Audi R8 (preferably the V10). I have a budget of £2.52. However, I am willing to pay £5 via PayPal to anyone who can provide links to sites detailing the entire process, and selling all the parts required within my perfectly reasonable budget. I am happy to offer you money for your assistance, but I will absolutely not say "please" or "thank you."

Anyone who feels I am being unrealistic, please keep your amature opinions to yourself. There's no need to be hurtful.

:whistle2:

Ah mate i have an auction tomorrow and rumours are i have a audi r8 rolling chassis up for grabs just needs a powerplant the guide price is £2.62 if you can stretch ya budget any ???

Not wishing to thread-jack, I also have a query regarding bodykits of equal legitimacy which may assist the OP.

I have a petrol lawn mower, I forget the manufacturer but it definitely says, "quattro" on it so I assume it is four wheel drive and at least 300bhp. Because of this I would like to do a body transplant to a full size Audi R8 (preferably the V10). I have a budget of £2.52. However, I am willing to pay £5 via PayPal to anyone who can provide links to sites detailing the entire process, and selling all the parts required within my perfectly reasonable budget. I am happy to offer you money for your assistance, but I will absolutely not say "please" or "thank you."

Anyone who feels I am being unrealistic, please keep your amature opinions to yourself. There's no need to be hurtful.

:whistle2:

Ah come on now. You forgot to dislike posts that were trying to help you out there.

Yes. You must be a complete idiot tranferring you're lawn mower sh** onto theat car thing. Adele#034

This has to be one of the best reads ever... Seriously read it from the start you will kill yourself laughing ... Can't wait for the next few posts.. Makes my day :-D

Can anyone give me the 10 mins of my life I just wasted reading this????

''Can anyone helps mi, i want a 5bed detached house with a double garage and pools un if to and in out drive and want to pay £49.99 for it if my dad allows cans anyonio helps???''

Seriously Audi. if you are a genuine person (not just doing this for a laugh) please listen to the advise given by the people who have taken the time to offer their help. Best of luck with your search.

How about this - Audi 100 converted to look like a B7....................is this a bit of you Audi?

Audi-A4100-3837561.jpg

Audi-A4100-383752.jpg

god they even got the back lights in

Yes, bez101. I really done know, what i want. I want a front bumper which is "plug and play". I will require some bodywork . but now too much.

Yes, bez101. I really done know, what i want. I want a front bumper which is "plug and play". I will require some bodywork . but now too much.
can you read ?
i did ask you to post a link to the car you bought so we can have a look at it ?

this is like one of troughs films you put it on and it takes for every to get into it and part of you is turn this crap of and do some thing different but you just cant as you need to see the end. now where did i put my popcorn ;-) although you then think there's 2hrs of my life i just wasted lol

i just cant not help the kid
i think this is the kinda thing you would like on the boot of your new audi
i would have 1 but mines a a3 and a avant so wouldnt fit
6cde6bc6.jpg

I'm saying nothing........

badly_modified_12.jpg

Reactions: bowen
Yes. You must be a complete idiot tranferring you're lawn mower sh** onto theat car thing. Adele#034

There is no need to be rude. This project is my dream, be constructive. All I want to do is spread the wings of my imagination and sore like an eagle, but your negativity takes my wings away.

If you are not going to help like everyone else, then I would ask you don't post in my thread again.

Good day to you Sir.

* Infraction Received *

Last edited by a moderator:
Special needs

OK look you are clearly reading the post we are putting up for you and yet you ignore the ones asking you for the link to the car/Audi you won/bought so ether put the link up or close your Audi account on here as you are just wasting every ones time

OK look you are clearly reading the post we are putting up for you and yet you ignore the ones asking you for the link to the car/Audi you won/bought so ether put the link up or close your Audi account on here as you are just wasting every ones time

I agree, he has gone from complaining about helpful members being 'rude' to being RUDE himself. I don't really like his comment calling people 'special needs'. Maybe the administrators should have a look and sort this time waster out.

Sorry even I have to sleep sometimes!

I missed the special needs comment, I'm torn between closing the thread and enjoying it's humour value!

Status
Not open for further replies.