my first audi doesnt look like its gonna last long :(

Update......

I have now been assigned a solicitor, hopefully will all be over soon and i can get my extortionate added insurance premium back!

Update......

I have now been assigned a solicitor, hopefully will all be over soon and i can get my extortionate added insurance premium back!
i doubt it will be over soon ours has been going on over 2 years and we have cctv footage

daughters A3
she was cut up and he front was slid across by the other car 2 witness and cctv footage from local council cam
they offerd 50/50 on grounds of no evidence to support the claim
police called at the time
other party drove off daughter caught up with him and got reg

thats a joke! Really hope my case doesnt go on that long! im prayin its all sorted before renewal time or i wont be able to afford to keep A car!

mine had just been 50/50
no way to get out of it as we and they didnt have independnt witness
so best it can be is 50/50
witnesses dont count if they were in your car or theres
and they cant use the cctv footage in court
who paid you out your insurance or theres ?

Insurance companies paint a picture with rose tinted glasses offering you this and that just to gt you to stay with them and when you need them they **** you in the ***.

Chris.

mine had just been 50/50
no way to get out of it as we and they didnt have independnt witness
so best it can be is 50/50
witnesses dont count if they were in your car or theres
and they cant use the cctv footage in court
who paid you out your insurance or theres ?

It was the other company that paid out, for a few days i assumed they had accepted liability as they had paid me, but then got a letter stating they were disputing it

i dont see why indipendant whitnesses are required for any case to go one way or the other, its like not putting someone away for a crime if there was no whitnesses, ive got plenty of evidence they've gone into the side of me, it wasnt like i was drifting around the roundabout!

i did ask them for the 3rd parties version of events but as of yet havent recieved them, i want to know how they explain how i can be at fault, ill just have to wait till court!