Old but Pretty :)

BtownA3

Reaction score
Just Realized after all this time I never posted the pics of my 98 A3 - So here are some after a fresh Polish and Wax - Also one of my JVC HU Install - She might be and Old girl but she still looks the part !

IMG00046-20120311-1140.jpg

IMG00047-20120311-1141.jpg

IMG00048-20120311-1154.jpg

IMG00045-20120311-1140.jpg

IMG00044-20120311-1140.jpg
IMG00043-20120311-1140.jpg

:)

Car is in excellent condition. Can see its been well looked after. :)

Thanks Sandra, For its age im still impressed with how good the Bodywork looks, and even with its High Miles still feels strong!

Ride height seems weird? Front end looks lowered but the rear is up in the air in one pic, then the rear is lowered and the front up in the air on the other side? Need to get it sitting nice and level!

Looks tidy enough, but it desperately needs some bigger wheels, even some 16's from an A3 1.8T or similar would improve things!

Ride height seems weird? Front end looks lowered but the rear is up in the air in one pic, then the rear is lowered and the front up in the air on the other side? Need to get it sitting nice and level!

Looks tidy enough, but it desperately needs some bigger wheels, even some 16's from an A3 1.8T or similar would improve things!

Ride Height is fine, Its parked on a camber in my road (Which is fubar), Wheels are in progress, Looking at putting 17's on next month !

Not a bad looking car, but wheels are definitely a must.

Not a bad looking car, but wheels are definitely a must.

Reesy - Are the 16's you have in good condition ? - Thinking they might see me through for a Bit till i get some bigger rims in

@BtownA3 - Very clean buddy and looks like its been kept very well :) 16" A3T rims aren't bad at all on them but you would need a lower soon IMO, stock A3's stand very high (same with me) what's your intentions with the car? Cheers buddy

@BtownA3 - Very clean buddy and looks like its been kept very well :) 16" A3T rims aren't bad at all on them but you would need a lower soon IMO, stock A3's stand very high (same with me) what's your intentions with the car? Cheers buddy

Dont plan on doing a massive ammount with the car, K&N goes on next week (i know its not going to improve anything majorly), Im looking at some bigger wheels (Just got to get the purse strings to agree!) and will probably lower it as well. Im just still impressed at how well it drives at 150k

Cheers

Nick

Sounds good buddy, no prob in staying mild :) yeah very good motors indeed. I had a B5 A5 previously and sold it on 250K km's and i know the owner and she is still going like a beaut :) Audi makes awesome engines, very good build quality :) lowering and a new set of wheels will do the trick :) Cheers buddy

Looking good dude, keep up the good work.